Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi girls.

Tonight I just want to write to say thank you very much. It is my first anniversary at CDH and I am glad to belong here, where I have found a lovely home with a lot of friends who support me and understand me. I think I am a little less shy and somewhat more talkative. I feel so self assure now. I hope I am a better person too.

I still confront problems; But ultimately life is about that. You have to face challenges and overcome them. I have thrown the labels in the trash and explore my femininity with more freedom between discoveries and disappointments.

I have received an unending gift from all of you. Now I am sure that life is beautiful and every day we get up with the possibility of growing in life and frequently enjoy happy moments.

Mentioning what I received from each one would fill several forums, so I am left with that endless gift that will surely increase. My heart is yours. I love you all.

Cinnamon kisses  💄 💋

Gisela

Gisela……..I am thrilled to hear you are doing well and are happy. You have found home and friends and joy. What more could one ask for?

Bless you and yours sweetheart………….live long and prosper!

Hugs………

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Happy anniversary ! It’s always nice to see you here …

Lisa

Ooooh! Gisela, happy anniversary to you girl! and thanks for making us all feel appreciated 🙂 . Remember though, you are special too! I am so pleased you have found a happy home here, that has become a place to meet friends and share experiences. There is no doubt, having supportive friends behind you is a great help! Thanks so much for your kind, loving words and thankyou for just being here 🙂 .

Fiona xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gisela, A happy anniversary and with many more. Wow!! Year  you’re gone by and where and so fast. Beautiful the people  that are here  and an atmosphere to truly enjoy being with. Problems slowly become easier to understand with  a boldness that starts to materialize.  It’s a wonderful thing , those  feelings of goodness not being shy to move forward. Grow inside and with everyone here.  Love you and keep smiling 😊

Stephanie 🌹🌹

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?