Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Seren
      Baroness

Good afternoon my lovelies!
      so, for the first time ever…. I’ve got a proper home for all of my girl things. It seems like forever that it was kept hidden, in boxes on the junk shelf, in the bottom of a rucksack (rarely used), in a bag at the bottom of my wardrobe. Until very recently it was only a few nice lingerie items, some stockings, and some holdups, rarely a few makeup items too. The size of this stash varied through purges large and small…. But it was rare that I had nothing. Since my first ‘talk’ with my wife (in March) and the subsequent exploration of my deepest inner girl (she was buried quite deep in the back of the closet, with my girl things….) it’s been possible for me to acquire quite a few other items and dress regularly around the flat. So, my box is overflowing… my wife has said a couple of times ‘do you need another wardrobe?’ which had made me a little uncomfortable, as it meant having to confront the truth. That I am a trans girl and I need a wardrobe. On Saturday morning she asked ‘have you got too many things to choose from?’ I was just starring at the pile of clothes in a daze (it wasn’t that I couldn’t choose, it was another moment of internal conflict; what do I want to wear vs what is acceptable for me to wear on a morning walk)
      A bit of tidying and rearranging and lo, there was space…! I now have my 4-5 dresses, 5 or 6 skirts hanging amongst my wife’s dresses and my boy clothes, a drawer for some tops, and of course another drawer for cute lingerie and hosiery.
      Where am I going next? Hormones ASAP. My clinician is back from holiday this week, so I need to check what else I need for the next stage.

Stay safe and be cute

Seren xx

Anonymous

Wow Seren….you must be in Dreamland….i have been lucky but it must be terrible living from rucksacks and secret stashes….golly girl, what a huge step forward!!!….best wishes, Grace x

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

That sounds wonderful Seren.  That has to give a feeling of properness, seeing her items, hanging where they belong.  Opening a drawer and seeing the clothes you should see.  Good for you!   A small smile inside everytime you look at them, I bet.  🙂

Stevie

Congrats Seren yes thats a big step forward into the pink fog lol . Having a wife to help as i do also is so much of a relief to your heart . Just like today got up raining and forecast for all day wife says after breakfast  as we went back to bedroom for coffee time and some visiting we were talking about what to do today as it was raining so inside things and she threw me a pair of capris she bought for Sephanie  and was a pink top to go with the capris  that hasent showed up yet  so theres allways hope they will come around and love the girl inside  as much as we do so congrats girlfriend on a big step forward into the pink relm of our girly hood  .

Hugs and kisses girlfriend

Stephanie

A very big step for sure Seren.  More and more of your new life coming out into the open.  Not having to try and remember where that one favorite blouse was stored in the box or or the back of the shelf in a bag.  Now just open the closet or drawer and there they are, waiting for you to make proper use of them.  Just keep them neat and orderly, or at least as much as your wife does.  Congratulations.

PaulaF

Seren
      Baroness

Thanks for all the love xx

I’m sure it sounds more exciting than it actually is….! This time is still extremely challenging for me (and my wife). Yesterday I spent much of the day stuck in a spiral of social media induced anxiety. ‘Look at all these gorgeous trans women, wtf am I thinking? How will I handle my f&f learning about Seren?’ Etc etc…. My new discovery of a huge trans IG community has been mostly positive, but it’s also great at reinforcing ones inadequacies, especially if you’re already susceptible.

Seren xx

[postquote quote=381824]
      Seren,

Congrats on having a place for your lady clothes.

As for your “social media induced anxiety” I refer you to one of the things I learned in AA. Don’t compare, Identify.

When you look at others photos remember they aren’t photos of you. Keeping that in mind, they shouldn’t be compared to you or how you look. Period.

Identify. Feel free to like things about the photos you see and know it’s ok to think  “I would love to wear that dress”, “I want to get that shade of lipstick or eyeshadow” etc.

Your thoughts need to be concerned with what you like and what makes you happy.

Hugs

Autumn

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?