Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

My closet is a typical guys closet I have a 6ft closet with a few jackets, coats, shoes and a few button up shirts 100% minimal. When I came out to my family my mother and female friends has been giving me clothes and shoes.  Now my closet is still the same amount of guy clothes but now my closet is mostly filled with women dresses ,tops and shoes. Now I say one side is for Jason and the other side is for Branie.

Way to go.

I am working on building up my wardrobe as well. I just went through a kan mari cycle on my clothes and am down to the bare minimum. My hope is to build it up with more female clothes.

Terri
      Duchess

I started going out in the late 70s. I have amassed quite a wardrobe. I confess that I probably have more female clothes than male clothes. I think that is because I find it hard to get rid of any of my female clothes.

Leah
      Baroness

Over the past 2 years I have significantly increased my feminine wardrobe.  Sad to say, I don’t get to wear them as much as I would like…that life balance with the wife.

Hi Brandie nice to meet you and yes my closet is a walk in type about 6 ft wide and 12 ft deep so Stephanie has her fair share of it as wife has her own in a small room a room over from Stephanies . One end has dresses and such behind his drab clothes is four hanging shoe racks full of coarse other end has shelves full of wig heads with wigs on posts to keep them hanging  . Stephanies lingere all fits into a four drawer chest on my side of room with make up mirror on top antique real pretty along with jewelery box close to  the chest  was thinking that was too much for any woman needs then naw not enough ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Brandie

Its an ever expanding universe isn’t it. I take up 3 closets and 2 dressers, my male clothing takes up less than two feet of one rack. I never used to care much about repeating my outfit, but now adore having so many choices to suit my mood.

Olivia

Brandie
      Lady

I just did a count I have 45 pairs of tights and pantyhose and 15 pairs of leggings.

Lol, hi, and welcome Brandie.
      I have only been getting clothes of my own a few months, and I have filled 1 1/2 normal size closets, and 3 drawers in a normal dresser.
      Isnt it wonderful to be a girl?
      My drab stuff would fit in a suitcase, and did for many years, (over the road trucker)lol

Brandie
        Lady

No …Its great being a girl

Anonymous

Welcome to the club, Brandie. Since Bettylou made herself known, I’ve had to purge my guy clothes, move the jackets and coats to another closet, and steal part of my wife’s space…and my clothes are packed so tightly, it’s hard to find anything. It’s tough being a girl – but fun.
      Bettylou

I’ve been packing up a lot of drab in my closet to make room for Mika’s stuff. I really need to do that with a dresser too. So fun!

When I donated most of my drab clothes, I worried that I didn’t keep enough. Now I realize that even the little I kept barely gets used.
      My female wardrobe is growing slowly but is already crowding out the few manly items I kept for work and ‘emergencies’

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?