• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I want to give a major shout out to Sa-man-tha  an Asst. manager here on CDH. My computer got screwed up while trying to install and sync two computers and a Smart Phone and while doing it I messed up and screwed up my connection to CDH along with losing my password. Sam had it corrected in a matter of a few minutes and got my old CDH connection back and saved my day.

THANK YOU SA-MAN-THA

Kathleen

Anonymous

Yep fully agree Samantha is certainly a sharp cornered, two line meeting beautiful person. Kathleen sweetie you better get Samantha to alter the heading. But I must agree she is a beautiful Angel, angle, sod it she’s beautiful and a treasure.

Anonymous

My two pence worth….

Sammy has always been here for me since I joined, and she will probably blush, but I don’t care……recently after a chat, I discovered just what a lovely girl she really is….I’m proud she is my friend

grace xx

You can totally count me in as a Samantha fan. I was becoming a bit disillusioned when I read certain comments posted here until Samantha spoke up about it, since then I love CDH more than ever. Thank you again Samantha for stepping up when it mattered most.

Anonymous

I see the title is now correct Kathleen, hope you didn’t mind the bit of fun. 

Anonymous

Not at all Amanda I was never a good speller.

Kathleen

Anonymous

Bloody autocheck on here I expect Kathleen. Not much better me self sometimes, fat fingers don’t help

Anonymous

I agree Amanda

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?