• This topic has 15 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just where do I start with my body hair? I’ve had a mustache my entire adult life, my SO has always said she wants me to have it. But it needs to go. I think it might be the finger in the dam so to speak. Really holding me back. But how do I approach my wife about shaving it? Should I start with my legs? Really stumped 💕💋 Katie

Anonymous

A guy I work with made a mistake while trimming his a few weeks ago. He had the wrong guard on it and basically clipped one side off my accident.  He had no choice to shave the whole thing off.

Things that make me go hmmmmmmm

Caroline

Anonymous

It slipped I swear! 😏 💕💋 Katie

Your hair not hers…

Do you tell her what she may or may not do with her body hair?

Love Laura

Pumped
        Lady

It isn’t permission, it is a discussion.  Part of being married. You discuss. My wife mentions to me when she wants to change her hair style. I wear a mustache and won’t cut it off unless I speak to her first, she likes it. We have discussed shaving off my mustache and she is ok with it, but wants it back again.

I swear some people wonder why their wife or SO and them fight all the time. It happens when you do what you want SO be damned!

Over the years I have done a lot of things my wife didn’t like, but I talked to her before hand so she could deal with it instead of just dumping on her.

Anonymous

Here one while trimming it nice and neat accidently cut more then should have and had to cut the whole thing. Plus will grow out again faster next time and fuller That how mine was before after laser treatment on whole body. still get some fine hairs once in awhile.

Anonymous

All it takes a trimming mistake on your stash. You shave it off or you look like Charlie Chaplin.

[postquote quote=487317]
      Hi Donna

How good is laser I have almost completed my whole body, tip for all you ladies out there I have had all mine done for free as  a model, just go to facebook hair and beauty models

Hugs Paula

Anonymous

[postquote quote=487323]
      Been Happy with mine so far every once in awhile go in for some followup treatments and such Laser not good for alot here a good article on laser treatment pro and cons.

Laser hair removal – Mayo Clinic

I believe in a marriage being a partnership in all things. My wife does not need my permission to do things, nor do I, but we talk about things anyway. When I started dressing, I did so within limits she was comfortable with. Those limits expanded as she became more comfortable with things. Eventually she said she was okay with complete hair removal, but still says she misses some of it. Since we talk about things and stay in more or less agreement, we have a supportive relationship, both ways. When we don’t talk is when things can get bad. Those of you who know me know i have a very supportive wife who helps me in this, likes Bridgette, and enjoys going out and doing things with me as Bridgette. I believe the biggest part of this is because we’re truly partners in everything. She’s my heart ❤  and I’ll never do anything knowingly that could hurt her. Your mileage may vary, and that’s fine too.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Thanks everybody for your input,  looks like I have to sit down with her and express my wants and wishes. Hopefully we can work through this. And yes your right my body my right so hopefully she will acquiesce. 💕💋 Katie

Anonymous

Fortunately its a thing of the past and i intend to keep it that way always, jeez ive not had body hair like a bio man since the early 80s and i actually have a bit of a phobia and can understand why some bio women find it gross and i have the same feelings on body hair myself. Yuk it makes me shiver just to think of it. Long may i remain smooth as the day i was born hugs 🤗

Anonymous

I think if you gradually shave bits it will be fine especially in the summer as you can use the excuse that its far too hot and having it makes you sweat too much,thats how i did it when i was married back in the day x

And when it happens again the next week, “Oops, I did it again!”

Lol! Bridgette

Anonymous

Maybe she will do it then you  get a nice shave and trim from a beautiful wife.

Exactly – my wife often does things just because she wants to, like a new hairstyle, new clothes, arranging to go out with friends, for us to go away somewhere without consulting me – and why should she?

She wants to be, feel and live a certain way, and so do I.

There are some things that do not require permission or “discussion”.

I do not like travelling, but she does.

She doesn’t like music gigs, but I do.

Where there’s no compromise possible, sometimes you put up and shut up so the other person can enjoy life their way.

And that works both ways.

Let’s hope this ends the mansplaining.

Your life, your way. Your body, your freedom to self expression.

Love Laura.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?