• Creator
    Topic
    Genevïéve
    Participant
    Registered On: July 28, 2020
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 800

Had the most wonderful weekend!!! My girlfriend/wife/ex  was over to my apartment on the weekend and she is starting to accept my feminine side. YAY!!! 🥰

She is starting to accept my dressing. Don’t think she will ever want to see her ‘Dude’ wearing ‘full’ makeup… but hey, that’s fine with me. Compromises…

We were in ‘Girlfriend’ mode for a majority of the w/e. It was wonderful… almost euphoric. I have never felt such love and contentment in my life. Now I know how you girls with accepting SO’s feel.

We tried on some of my earrings and then went online to find her a new ring and a new pair of earrings.

To top it all off, two nightgowns that I had ordered for her arrived on Saturday. Arrived four days earlier than expected. She was overjoyed.

We are connecting on a different level… 😍

Peace and Love… ❤❤❤

Gen… 💋

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Genevive Enseignante
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 19, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 42

Good for you Genevieve, sounds like you had a fabulous weekend. My husband is also a crossdresser and though it took a little time to adjust at first, we now have lots and lots of girly times together, doing each others toes with polish, shopping online, or just talking to each other in a way we didn’t do before. Our marriage is even stronger now and I’m so pleased that I followed this new path with him. I urge other women out there to give it a chance if your husband tells you he likes lady clothes, it’s a very difficult thing for them to say, and they are not only saying that they want to wear the clothes but also that they want to share that with you.

7 users thanked author for this post.
        Genevïéve
        Lady

You are so right about the courage it takes for GB’s to tell their SO”s about their feminine side Genevive… and that it is something they want to share. It can go horribly wrong… or it could go surprisingly well.

I’d like to reiterate your sentiment of wives/girlfriends of CD’s giving it a chance… don’t immediately dismiss it, and your partner.

Boys/men wanting to display/share their feminine side is not a bad thing… in fact it is a beautiful thing… We (male and female), are all human after all. The way I look at it is that both males and females are essentially the same… including our desires/emotions. We all have a masculine side and feminine side… (as we know it). However, society tries to dictate who can dress and act in a certain manner. That is so wrong.

Why is it that pink (just a color) is for GG’s, and blue (again…. just a color) is for GB’s ???  Who decided this…. ??? I absolutely L❤ve the color pink… and the color combination of pink and light blue… ❤

You mentioned that your marriage is stronger than ever… even though my wife and I are separated, I feel that in the last four months or so since I revealed my desire to wear feminine clothing and to reveal my feminine side to her, our relationship has risen to a much higher level. ❤

I’m wondering if she will paint my fingers and toes… ? I would be in Heaven… 😍

Your husband is very lucky to have you Genevive… You are wonderful… 😘

Gen… 💋

Cindy Lou
          Baroness - Annual
          Registered On: November 18, 2020
          Topics: 10
          Replies: 431

Would you like to reconcile with her? It sounds like it may be a possibility.

4 users thanked author for this post.
            Genevïéve
            Lady

Where we are at right now is good for both of us Cindy Lou. As far as living together again… it’s not out of the realm of possibility, probably unlikely though.

Gen… 💋

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Genevïéve
        Lady

You are so right about the courage it takes for GB’s to tell their SO”s about their feminine side Genevive… and that it is something they want to share. It can go horribly wrong… or it could go surprisingly well.

I’d like to reiterate your sentiment of wives/girlfriends of CD’s giving it a chance… don’t immediately dismiss it, and your partner.

Boys/men wanting to display/share their feminine side is not a bad thing… in fact it is a beautiful thing… We (male and female), are all human after all. The way I look at it is that both males and females are essentially the same… including our desires/emotions. We all have a masculine side and feminine side… (as we know it). However, society tries to dictate who can dress and act in a certain manner. That is so wrong.

Why is it that pink (just a color) is for GG’s, and blue (again…. just a color) is for GB’s ???  Who decided this…. ??? I absolutely L❤ve the color pink… and the color combination of pink and light blue… ❤

You mentioned that your marriage is stronger than ever… even though my wife and I are separated, I feel that in the last four months or so since I revealed my desire to wear feminine clothing and to reveal my feminine side to her, our relationship has risen to a much higher level. ❤

I’m wondering if she will paint my fingers and toes… ? I would be in Heaven… 😍

Your husband is very luck to have you Genevive… You are wonderful… 😘

Gen… 💋

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Diana W
      Lady
      Registered On: July 9, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 252

I love everything about this.  There’s no better feeling than acceptance from our SO.  I’ve just spent five entire days dressed as Diana and saw in the new year in Diana mode with full makeup.  My wife made it all complete when she admitted she’s accepting me as Diana and she told me she had so much fun with me.  It’s a truly special feeling.  I’m happy for you.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 4807

Wonderful hearing and yes it’s a beautiful time enjoying our love for dressing with your significant other. Sharing your thoughts and feelings does show a true love between you two. Our anniversary is this month and I too have got her and myself a very silky,  soft chemise and matching  satin Floral robes.  Planning to hopefully wear mine while she is. Special moment to which I’m looking for.   Give her a big Hug  she’s certainly a special person , I hug my wife every day…

Stephanie 🌹

Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 2693

Hi Gen,

That is wonderful news!

Alice

Regine Rich
      Princess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 599

Oh, Gen, I am sooo happy for you. Isn’t it wonderful?? I so hope she continues to accept, and even encourage. There truly is nothing like it, You have made my heart soar
      Loving hugs, Regi💖💖💖💖💋

Samantha Roarke
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 1375

Great! I’m so happy for you!!

-SR-

Sarah Du Hessisse
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 296

Genevieve that’s wonderful news I am really delighted for you.

Best Wishes to you both

Sarah xx

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 58
      Replies: 1713

Gen….

dreamy news, I’m so very pleased for you….you deserve it girl.

and someone once said ” True love is sharing dangly earrings”!!!!…

( well, it was me actually, but it sounds nice)….biggest huggs, grace xxx

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 700

Dear Genevieve,

That is so wonderful! I am happy for you!

Hugs,

Kay

Cindy Lou
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 18, 2020
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 431

I’m so happy for you Genevieve, this is the beginning of something bigger I think, best of luck sweetie.

Ginny Virginia
      Lady
      Registered On: December 22, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 174

Terrific news, Gen! So very exciting and reaffirming!

Hugs and happiness,

Ginny

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account