- January 3, 2021 at 11:50 pm #427092Candy MurphyParticipantRegistered On: November 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 22 times
Hello everyone. New here, from Philly. Always looking for friends to dress with. My topic, what I am baffled by, is how some women can wear stilettos all day but my feet are screaming after 15 minutes.
18 users thanked author for this post.
- January 5, 2021 at 5:28 am #427659Michelle NewmanLadyRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 2707Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2002 times
- January 4, 2021 at 3:54 pm #427458Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 2412Has thanked: 1252 timesBeen thanked: 4771 times
Welcome to CDH.
- January 4, 2021 at 12:54 pm #427357Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 172Has thanked: 804 timesBeen thanked: 695 times
Hello Candy just saying hi and welcome, is it possible you may need a wider fitting shoe, or just a different shaped toe.
- January 4, 2021 at 12:40 pm #427344Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 1258Has thanked: 3422 timesBeen thanked: 2649 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- January 4, 2021 at 11:04 am #427316KathleenDuchessRegistered On: February 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 127Has thanked: 429 timesBeen thanked: 475 times
I totally feel your pain and I mean right now. I wore heels all weekend and now my feet hurt. It does seem to matter with each specific shoe – I have 3 pairs with the same size heel one is comfortable,one not as much and one kills my feet. I bet you can guess which ones I wore this weekend.
- January 4, 2021 at 7:13 am #427230Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 757Has thanked: 2425 timesBeen thanked: 3697 times
I have many pairs, but only a few are comfortable enough to actually walk around in – my favourite nude court shoes from Next, with 3″ heels are the best. I’ve spent a whole morning shopping in them before being forced back to trainers.
Open sandals tend to work well – my first outing was in sparkly silver sandals, and I lasted all night – including a mile walk across London. I’ve danced in similar heels – but I do carry flats for an evening out. It’s a bit of a burden, but worth it to spare a barefoot walk back to the hotel!
Good luck with finding the right heels – they’re out there!
- January 4, 2021 at 6:09 am #427195
- January 4, 2021 at 5:29 am #427178Leah SantiniLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2018Topics: 28Replies: 114Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 424 times
I wholeheartedly suggest folks check out Vivian Lou insoles. They have proven (to me at least) to be feet savers! They aren’t cheap but they certainly make a difference!
- January 4, 2021 at 4:30 am #427161Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 422Has thanked: 1803 timesBeen thanked: 1928 times
My wife and I have many pairs and most of the heels over 4″ will hurt to some degree. Two of my favorite pairs hurt me in different ways. A pair of 4″ stiletto Guess shoes destroy balls of my foot within minutes, while a pair of 5″ Pleasers can be worn for a while before feeling any pain at all, as my wife says to me, “Welcome to being a girl”. She also tells me she hasn’t felt her feet in years, maybe that’s where we need to get?
- January 4, 2021 at 5:41 pm #427493Lana ValyrisLadyRegistered On: January 4, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
I wear my heels for hours and hours with now pain until I take the off. My (urgh) size is a 10 1/2 and I us a 112 in heels. Couldn’t be happier. I do practice a lot.
- January 4, 2021 at 4:05 am #427149Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4647Has thanked: 7787 timesBeen thanked: 7866 times
It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community. Wearing heels is certainly hard on our feet. Some of my pairs are not too bad while others are just terrible. Overall its like anything it takes time, practice and most of all a higher level of pain in experiencing our true love for strutting around. But at least here enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences and their experiences for wearing heels. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you
- January 4, 2021 at 3:03 am #427129Val’sheril StarsongLadyRegistered On: March 3, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 311Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 570 times
Full disclosure: most of the heels I own are 4+, my tallest pair are 6″ stilettos with a 1″ platform, and I seldom leave the apartment with them.
That said, it’s like how you get into Carnegie: practice, practice, practice. I guess I should include with my full disclosure I’m an amazon at 6/2″ barefoot and hovering around 250 lb. I do notice a distintive difference if I go more than about 2 weeks without wearing them. I think one’s feet naturally adjust to the angle one holds them at (likely an oversimplification) and if I go too long in drab shoes even my 2″ heels kill me. My advice is wear them at home whenever possible and try to push the limits of your endurance in a safe environment. That way when the time comes to venture out you’re well-prepared.
- January 4, 2021 at 5:41 am #427186
- January 4, 2021 at 2:52 am #427127Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1499Has thanked: 1092 timesBeen thanked: 3841 times
When I bought my first stilettos at 18, I was so excited to finally get them. But when I put them on, I found I could barely stand in them. Forget about walking. Still, I was mesmerized with how sexy they made my legs look. I had to wear them.
I wore them all the time in the house. I stumbled around in them and never took them off even when going to bed. After several days they began to feel more comfortable. I began going out after dark for walks in them. They began to feel quite comfortable and natural.
A week later I wore them to a Halloween party where I had to walk long distances and stand for long periods of time. I was very comfortable in my heels and loved all the attention and compliments I got.
I guess the best thing you can do is make sure you have the right size, then wear therm a lot to break them in and get used to them. It’s always worked for me.
- January 4, 2021 at 1:58 am #427102Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 534Has thanked: 5593 timesBeen thanked: 2302 times
Hi, and welcome to CDH, Candy.
I have found that if I wear heels with ankle straps, and keep them tight to keep my feet solid, I have no problem with heels, but I’m only up to 4 inch atm, but, I can wear them all day long.
It does take time, though, lol
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 4, 2021 at 12:53 am #427099Jon DunnDuchessRegistered On: September 28, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
Lol totally understand that
- January 4, 2021 at 12:24 am #427093Lily-Rose NielsenDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 110Has thanked: 562 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
Welcome to CDH. The best crossdressersite in the world. To answer your question: It takes practice and patience. I’ve been wearing high heels for the last 35 years and I have no problem wearing 5” heels all day. When I started wearing heels it was like you describe it, my feet were killing me. But eventually they got really comfortable. And some pairs fits better than others.
Lots of Hugs
- January 4, 2021 at 2:13 pm #427403Lily-Rose NielsenDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 110Has thanked: 562 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
And I have found another reason for wearing heels, actually I discovered that a long time ago. Sometimes when I come home from work, after been standing up a lot as OR nurse, my arthritis in my feet and my bad back, the lumbar section, hurts more than I can bear sometimes. When home I put my heels on, the heels forces me to stand in a correct position and straighten my back. And it usually takes only minutes for the pain to disappear.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.