• This topic has 20 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Dr told me to stop my HRT  treatment for week. But once go back stop doing the Tblockers since not building any with nothing there. So when go back just estrogen

Hugs

Donna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So exciting Donna. I’m so happy for you.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

thank you Liara really happy about self now.  Oh someone said in other post no more worries on tucking giggles. For now have to wear loser panties till heals better and of course pads. Guess its kinda like being on a small period.

Hugs

Donna

Thank you Donna.  I look forward to hearing your experiences.

PaulaF

Anonymous

thank you Paula  Same here on all the new things to relearn body and all the different points.

Hugs

Donna

Oh Donna,

“with nothing there”
      How wonderful for you!

I hope you are healing and feeling better every day.
      Big hug.
      -joanne

Anonymous

thank you Joanne each day gets better looking forward to end results when swelling down and able to go to normal things.  Plus do I miss them no. giggles.

Hugs
        donna

Angela Booth
      Hostess

What are ‘Tblockers’? Transblockers – well they would have never worked against you so not surprised you need to stop taking them.

Glad you are on the mend and await your ‘periodicals’. Keep smiling and mending.

Hugs

Anonymous

LOL Angela No they not transblocker they short for testosterone blockers. Thank you hun

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Hi Donna keep your chin up the hard part is over,

All you have to do now is the healing process, and look forward to summer when you get to wear your bikini 👙 on the beach, I’m jealous X

Hugs 🤗 Roz X

Anonymous

Yes be looking forward to wearing my itsy bitsy polka dotted bikini then reminded me of that old song. giggles.  thank you Rozalyne

Hugs

Donna

But Donna, is it a Yellow, itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, polka dot bikini ?

PaulaF

Anonymous

lol that the one yellow lol

Donna

Peta Mari
      Lady

Sounds painfully joyful.

Anonymous

Hi Mary Jane it is painful but joyful too when using those dilators as for the girl likes some ice once in awhile to bring swelling down some.

Hugs
        Donna

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Donna ,

How are you today girl ?
      Glad you are roaming CDH again !
      I read you are at your mothers house now.
      Please give her a hug from all of us for taking such good care of you !

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Hi Sylvia doing little better seems like each days. Still have pain here and there. But not as bad it was like 6 days ago. Yes staying with mom for couple weeks or until able to get the ok to go back to semi normal lifting and such.  Right now only allowed 5 pounds.  Did give her a hug from all the ladies even let her read all the comments on my status updates.  She gives many hugs back to each and everyone her.

Love and Hugs

Donna

Hi Donna. So glad your up and about some and feeling better. So looking forward to hearing more about your journey. Sending you positive vibes and hugs.

Anonymous

thank you Phoebe  will keep all updated to a degree somethings could be little to much to tell in public forums giggles.

Hugs
        donna

Anonymous

6 days post op

another week of using smaller dilator then move on next week to next size same time frame 2 weeks 3 times a day. Few days ago had some tingling and did call my Dr and said it was normal part of healing.

Oh also feel like having imatations of a period. Once that stop be last time ever having one. so they say.

Yes emotions have been crazy up and down more since had the bottom surgery. All new and exciting feelings for myself some pleasureable other like sharp pains..

Donna

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?