• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

In the last year my inner fashionista has been released.   I have made many online purchases from intimate apparel, to breast forms to makeup and wigs, all on Amazon.  I have purchased many outfits online from Macy’s.   Additionally, my sil who used to be my size and lost weight and was giving many of her clothing pieces to Goodwill.  I helped her by taking them and salvaged many pieces for myself.  I prefer dresses and skirts but I also love my white jeans and skinny jeans.  They pair nicely with some of my favoite blouses 👚 and jean jacket.   I have been trying to appear more and more feminine to the point where I would like to believe I can pass.   I have been sending photos of my newest outfits and combos to a fashion web site.   They respond quickly and give advice as to looks and outfits.   If they have been able to read me, they love given no indication of it.  They simply respond to the womanly me.  Check out my photos on this site and give me your honest opinion.  I am a 62 year old and love my femininity.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?