Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I feel like I have so much to say in a small space. I could write a book about myself, or at least a few chapters.

I began this journey at around 9 or 10. I remember having to hang my mother’s laundry (technically the whole family’s) out on the clothesline and feeling the softness of her undergarments and nylons. I felt like it was comforting in a way yet I knew it wasn’t intended for boys.

I recall the first time I put a pair of her pantyhose on, kind of giggling about it with my brother but it also aroused me the same way as looking at my father’s Playboy magazines. I don’t think I understood it at the time but it became something I would repeat in my teens.

I don’t know how much space I have here.

I’m currently a closet dresser. My wife knows about my desire to wear women’s clothing but with a daughter and stepdaughter in the home, she’s not as accepting. Before my daughter arrived, she bought me a red satin corset. One day before she came home from work I dressed up in the corset, fully fashioned black stockings, a red wig and some hot gothic boots. Then I waited in bed for her. She said she thought there was some woman in our bed and was going to accuse me of cheating. Then she saw it was me. It was a little nerve-wracking at first (not the first time I dressed for her though) but then we ended up making love and it was exhilarating! The best part was afterward she said she felt like there was a moment she was actually with a woman! Oh! That makes my heart flutter even now, 15 years later.

Well I should end for now.

I hope to meet and make friends with some of you girls. I’ve got more stories!

Have a blessed day.

Hi Morgen, from another Arizona girl. It sounds like you have had some erotic ‘experiences’, Some of my friends tell me their wives get turned on by them when they dress. However, as you can imagine most are less entusiastic. Do you get out-and-about much? We are forming a little group of like-minded girls here in the Phoenix area to get together and have our own ‘adventures’. Let me know if you are interested. While there are several groups here in the Phoenix area, few are focused solely on heterosexual crossdressers. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Hi!

So let me just say that my wife was (big WAS) that accepting, to the point of interaction, just that one time. I think it was curiosity at the moment. She voiced her concern that I would want to transition and become a woman and I think that would mean to her that she’s lost me. Like, if I want to be a woman, I wouldn’t want her anymore. Maybe afraid that it meant I was gay or something. To that point… I think I have another story to tell, but not right here, right now.

I consoled her and told her it was just a fetish, something I enjoy doing sometimes, an erotic fantasy that I indulge and the reason I shared it with her was because I wanted her to know so I could keep doing it without fear of discovery and “omg, you caught me, now what?”

She had fears about me being open about it in front of our kids (my daughter wasn’t born yet, but she had already been created) and I assured her the kids would never find out.

I feel like I went on a tangent here… anyway, it needed to come out. So yeah, I don’t get out and about, I don’t really get to indulge anymore now that my daughter attends school online and my wife works from home.  The last time I got to dress up and play was a couple years ago when my wife went on a 3-day business trip and my daughter was still in school, physically. My step was also away at work.

I order online and if I need my wife to not open my packages, I have to tell her it’s for “mental health” and she knows.

The best I can do is throw on some panties or hosiery under my clothes on a weekend. So sad but what’s a girl to do?

Gosh, is this a rant or what? As you can tell, there’s a lot going on in my head.

Thanks for your response!

Have a great day!

Right we all have been through that or are going through that. It ebbs and flows you take a step or experience something great fun exciting and you want to capture that again but life and realities set in my wife tolerates but really wishes I would not. So even though she sees and has gone out now two times she has absolutely zero affection for April whatsoever. When my greatest fantasy is to be dressed to the nines and have passionate sex with my wife. Crazy world sometimes it is easier and less stressful  to dress at home when she is not around. When she is home it is tense. Weird one step forward to steps back. She works from home now so at times it is pins and needles. But my situation is better than many others so I will be thankful for what I do have.

Anonymous

Thanks for that. It makes me aware that I’m not alone in this.

I do find that even though I don’t have as many opportunities as I would like, the fact that I can come here and talk about it gives me some freedom to express.

Oddly, I do get some satisfaction from playing female characters on The Sims video game. I can do that in front of the whole family and nobody even questions it.  I realize that’s not for everyone so I feel lucky to have that outlet.

Right so many here just have to take and appreciate what they get especially when family and loved ones involved who they do not want to see hurt.

Hi Morgen,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Dear Morgen,
      Sounds like you have hit the jackpot with such a wonderful and supportive (and interactive) SO. Would be great to hear more of your stories.
      Welcome to CDH
      Hugs
      Christine

Hello Morgen and welcome to CDH it is a wonderful understanding, compassionate, and supportive family. Love your intro has many similarities to my background of growing up and with dressing surprisingly for my first wife a few times that relationship all went south big time later on. Welcome we are happy to have you here and a new member of the family.

Hi Morgan welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, thanks for sharing your story with us it’s nice to hear that your wife is supporting you, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Morgan

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Shouldn’t worry being taught in 1st grade now she will find out soon enough

Hello Morgen
      Welcome to CDH you sound like a real fun girl, your wife is great she sounds like a very fun girl.Best wishes to you both looking forward to chatting soon.
      Love Sarah xx

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Morgen,

Welcome to CDH!

You will find that there are more than a few of us in the same boat! There are plenty of sympathetic ears listening here.

Hope to see you around for a chat sometime,

💕Lara

Anonymous

Yes it can be nice with all the different dresses 👗 to choose from,I am full time girl 👧 since I was 9. We have to decide how far we want to go and take it one step at a time. My wife used to buy me dresses 👗 she wanted me to wear until she passed away. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Morgen so nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life..  So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Morgen as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Then as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we all are just a simple click away .. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

HI Morgen!  Welcome :-).  What an awesome story and I’m so glad your wife knows and is okay with everything (except I do understand the issue with having kids in the house).

Welcome sister

Tara

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?