Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Leslie
      Lady

Today was my weekly trip to the grocery store very interesting NOT.

When I git to the parking lot and was walking to the store, I was reminded of Grace Scarlet’s posting about trash just being dropped everywhere. About ten feet from where I was parked there on the ground was one of those flings that you put between your toes when you polish your toes. I thought that was strange but about fifteen feet on was the second one. Who the heck goes to the grocery wearing those much less just throws them away like that? And I was even at Walmart! After getting home things go better. The letter carrier came.
      Two movies from Netflix. One called Teaserama 1955 featuring Tempest Storm and female impersonator Vickie Lane. I haven’t watched all of it yet thought I do have to say Ms Storm was very pretty, haven’t seen Ms Lane yet. But it does go a long way to explain why Burlesque died. Very tame by today’s standards, I sure it was very risqué in the day.

The is something called NinaS Heavenly Delights 2006. Haven’t seen it yet.

The rest of the mail was great a new black bra, a pink bikini gaff and a bikini bra in liquid blue. I haven’t had the chance to try any of it on yet but I am really looking forward to doing so. And it have a new blouse and skirt coming this week.

On the plus side I did find a Mother’s Day card for the SO and an anniversary card (the 18th so I am partially set) for our 25th.
      Leslie

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Certainly sounds like an interesting day! Those vintage movies must be a riot.

Amy

Leslie
        Lady

Teasrama was very tame by today’s standards but it was interesting to watch. On my maternal side of the family her father was the black sheep of his family, he had a straight job. All his brothers and his sister worked in a traveling Burlesque show. Aunt Bettie was a dancer and Uncle Charlie was stage manager and married to one of the other dancers and I don’t know what Uncle Harry did there.  All of this was about the same time frame this movie was made. But since I was under ten at the time I wasn’t really allowed to meet them when they were in town. Story of my life too young to be a beatnik and too old to be a hippy.

Hi Leslie yes what an intresting day you had please be careful what you step in in the parking lot  could be make a mess on your pretty shoes lol will look for movies just love to watch on bad weather weekends with wife  she kind of likes CD Trans type also he he thanks ..

Stephanie Bass

Leslie
        Lady

I woke up at 2;30 this morning and couldn’t get back to sleep. So I watched Nina’s heavenly delights. It was really very good, if a little hard it understand. All of the actors had rather heavy Scottish accents. It was kind of a hoot this accent from the Indian actor so used to a British accent. At least it wasn’t a Yorkshire one I don’t think anyone not from there can tell what they are saying?!

Well you movie review for the day. If you watch it let me know what you think. A one or two tissue movie by my standards.

Leslie
      Lady

It goes on, today I am dressed in panties, a bra 42C, jeans and a blouse. My wife is trying to lose weight so to kill two birds with one stone as it were, to get her some exercise and used to being out with me while I was dressed, I suggested that we go for a walk together. We did, it was glorious! When we got home she suggested that we go out for dinner so still being dressed I grabbed  my purse and we set off to one of our favorite restaurants. It is on the other side of the county line from our city so it was much more opened up than anything we are used to.  No one we knew was there but it was fun!! But my meal was a little spicer than I expected so when we left I asked if we could stop somewhere to get a soda. We went to 7-11, I walked right in bought the sodas and left. A great day all around!
      No one gave me flack or  seemed to notice or care. Not just a great day but an ecstatic weekend!!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Leslie.

You’ve certainly had a great time, and interesting. I’m so hair for you to get a night out with the wife to dinner dressed. It’s an awesome experience, I think. You’re blessed to have a supportive wife.

Bridgette

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?