Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello to all,

My name is Heather Feathers, first I would like to say that I am ecstatic that I have found this site. Here is some background about me, I was young when certain female things became a desire, I started with a massive affinity for slippers which I still have today. I really like to wear slippers, especially fuzzy/fluffy ones. As I got older I began to gain a desire to wear clothing. I would wear my significant other’s clothes that would fit when I was alone. The older I got the more I would acquire my own wardrobe. I like pants, shorts, leggings, long and Capri, I am wearing some Capri ones while I write this. I wasn’t a big fan of regular shoes but, once again as I grew older I gained an affinity for certain types of shoes, mainly backless, no strap and at that time no pumps. Still not a big fan of pumps, I do like platform style sandals, flops, wedges, mules but not all. I have tried to kick the habit but I am so comfortable when wearing female clothes.  I am not much into dresses and skirts, I am rather picky. I have many pairs of slippers and fuzzy socks and some pairs of shoes. I have gone out in public partially dressed in female attire, mainly jeans or pants and shoes from time to time. When it comes to lingerie, I would wear hipster or brief panties but as time wore on I became a fan of thongs, I have a few pair of lace ones. I have not gotten any other kind of lingerie but I have not found any that I like yet. I usually get my clothes at WalMart and am not afraid to go through the check-out with any of it. I have had to rebuild my wardrobe little by little. I do have one quirky trait, I like to pretend that I am an injured female, I have some cast boots that I wear from time to time and have worn them out when wearing my female clothes in hopes that it will overshadow what I am really doing. My favorite footwear is slippers, I think not enough actual females wear them out in public and I have at times. As some have said, when I am a male I am attracted to females but when I am in my female persona I am a lesbian but I will pretend that I am making love like a female. I know that some of this is deep but I feel like I can talk about my female persona and female desires here. Looking forward to talking to everyone!

Heather Feathers

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Heather. Welcome to CDH. You can talk about what you like. It is the best of this site. You`ll be understood and supported in this place. I had become talkative since I had joined it. I wish you the best of luck here.

Gisela

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Heather   happy to have you with us .yes this is a wonderful place where girls like ourselves can express an inner desire. To transform into a soft; compassionate and free spirit woman . Here with acceptance and with  no persecution. Look into our forums and enjoy amazing topics from relationships to clothes ,  makeup and much more. Meet our ladies, always happy to offer help and support . A place to develop lasting friendships. Welcome it’s so nice to meet you. Enjoy your journey ahead. 🌹

Hi Heather, welcome to CDH. This is the greatest website I’ve found. I’ve learned more about myself and how to become more feminine since I’ve joined than I could imagine. Again welcome

hugs Stephanie

Hi Heather, welcome to CDH.  this is the place and only the place to meet others like our self;s us girls are very understanding and friendly. feel free to read my profile. i am 55 years old and been x dressing for many years and now with the internet and C.D.H i have excepted my fem side more then ever

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?