Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My earliest memory of crossdressing was at the age of 5; I was dressed in my mother’s stockings and one of her pink nighties when my great grand mother walked in on me. She was wonderful, gave me a hug and kiss and went on her way. I remember my first pair of stockings were given to me from her, they were a pair of gray stockings I was so excited. She was a wonderful woman!! I slept over my grandmothers house ( my great grandmothers daughter) quite often and it was there where I had the opportunity to explore even more. I can remember I was around 8 and I was taking a bath when I noticed my grandmothers old school shaved, it was my first time shaving my legs. While grandma was cooking I out on pair of her black stockings on and wrapped a towel around myself very lady like. I felt wonderful

Most of my early cross dressing experiences I would say up until my early teens were at grandmas. As I think back now I know she knew about it for when I was younger I used to take a pair of her stockings and hide underneath the bed I slept on when I stayed with her only to find them gone the next week. This continued for years so I’m sure she knew who the culprit was in the great stocking caper. I think my preference for off black and jet black shades of stockings were because of her, that was pretty much the only shades she wore.

In my teens I began to expand my dressing with bras, dresses and shoes, I sure did love staying at grandmas. As my dressing continues you can guess that I experienced some unexpected excitement of which I leave it at that.

I dressed for Halloween and as a matter of fact my grandmother gave me a lavender color dress to wear as a costume, I loved it. When Halloween was over and I went to give it back she said” keep it for now” once again she knew. As I got into my late teens it became harder and harder to dress, for let’s face it I couldn’t sleep over at grandmas forever lol.

I’m late teens  now ……….. part 2 too follow

Hugs and Baci’s ❤️❤️❤️ Alll I hope im doing a good intro so far? 🤞🤞

Hi Candace and welcome

Thanks for sharing in your intro, enjoy being here with us. Grandmas are wise!

A wonderful story so far. I too can’t wait for part 2!

Hi Candace,

Thank you for an outstanding intro. Can’t wait for part 2.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Heyyy

Looking forward to the rest 🥰

Hi Candace, nice to meet you. Love the story, how awesome and lucky you are to have had such a great supportive and accepting Grandma! Welcome to CDH.

Bee Dee
      Lady

Hi Candace. What a Lovely intro. You’ll find lots of support and advice from loads of great ladies here, like I did! It’s a great place to be a part of.

Take care, Bee.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Bee Dee.
      • This reply was modified 3 years ago by Bee Dee.

Hi Candace,

Thanks for sharing.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Candace wonderful intro I enjoyed reading it…  grandmother’s , there certainly very special indeed. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to part 2oooo..

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?