Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So my wife just ran out to do some shopping, so I got comfortable in a pair of black silk stockings and a gray ribbed mini sweater dress.. so here comes part 3…

I met the love of my life some 30 years ago, we’ve been married almost 26 years and too this day “ she doesn’t know” about my dressing by like others I’m pretty sure she suspects, I’ll get into that later. Anyway over the last 30 years I’ve had the great joy of being with the most caring, loving, happy, wonderful, sharing, smart…. very smart that’s why I’m prett sure she knows. And just all around beautiful person!, During these 30 years I’ve had the opportunity to do to many a costume / Halloween party with my wife. It was our 3 year of marriage when I suggested I go to a Halloween party as Carmen Miranda. You know the ladies with the bowl of fruit on her head. My wife thought it was hilarious idea so I dressed although it was a gag costume I got a chance to dress up.

Over the next coming years it was similar type gag costumes Elvira, Lady Godiva etc etc until one year I just suggested dressing as a model. She paused for a moment and said sure. I did this for several more years and as I moved up in my job at work ( they also had annual Halloween costume dress up) I continued to dress en femme, until one year my wife suggested skipping it. She heard snippets albeit my thoughts were more joking but friend at Halloween parties and my worker friends said boy he sure likes to dress up a s a woman a lot. Whether they spooked my wife or she was just protecting me, it elimated my true one time of year where I felt I could express myself. More to follow in part 2 of part 3.

also thank you thank you so much ladies for being so supportive with replies and thanks, it melts my heart

hugs and kisses👄👄👄

Candy

re

Thank you for your story, it is so great to have a love like you have and to be able to full fill the desire.

Thanks Candace for the first part of part 3. Really good once again. Can’t wait for the next one… ✍🏻

Hi Candy,

Thanks for sharing your story.  Looking for your next segment.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Thank you dear for your story…🌷

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?