Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Greetings ladies,

I am new to this group and actually the only group.  I won’t re-write my bio but a quick intro, I go by Danika, I am in my 50’s and very happily married to the best women ever.  I revealed my secret to her early in the relationship and she married me anyway. 🙂

I hope to make friends and share some experiences.  I really like to read about your adventures out and about either with your wife/SO or each other.  I have not had the courage to take that step but I may someday.  Being tall and masculine makes it very difficult to overcome that internal fear of being identified.

I look forward to chatting

Danika

Kinzie
      Lady

welcome

Hi Danika,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Robyn,

Cute and clever name, I love Winnie.  Thank you for the welcome and I’ve heard Vegas is a great place to go out for the first time.  My wife and I both want to go someday.

Looking forward to chatting more and learning about the other ladies experiences.

Danika

Anonymous

Hi Danika. Welcome. You’ve already taken the scariest step, coming out to your SO. Going out in public should be a piece of cake. I’m sure you’ll love it.

Much love,

Raquel

Raquel,

Absolutely loved Raquel Welsh, such a beautiful and classy lady.  I rarely get nervous or scared of much,  whatever is going to happen will happen and I’ll roll with it,  EXCEPT, this secret of mine.

Wife and I weren’t really even dating at the time, very close friends and a lot a bit more. She was helping me through an awful divorce.  I didn’t want to lose our relationship by telling her but couldn’t bare the thought of lying to her. So I decided to tell her that I crossdressed. At that singular moment,  I don’t believe I had ever been so scared.  I was more afraid of losing my good friend than anything else.  Well, we have now been married a little over a year and I am truly blessed.

So, like anything else there is risk/ reward.  Is the juice really worth the squeeze?  Going out enfemme, passable or not is a huge risk,  and scary,  but when I make the choice I look forward to doing it with my wife and I’m going to take lots of pictures lol.

Anyway,  thank you so much for your welcome,  (I get a little chatty) and encouragement.  Looking forward to chatting with you again.

Danika

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Danika.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Danika,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Alice,

Thank you and look forward to chatting more.

Danika

Anonymous

Hi Danika

You have the support of your wife, which means you’re halfway there, at least. Take your time, there’s no rush. Do it right. I wish I were in a similar position.

Best wishes

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

Hi Danika, welcome to CDH, it’s wonderful. I’m lucky also to have an understanding SO but I think going out in public would be a step to far. Hopefully in the future.

Bobbiesue,

Thank you so much.  It’s a great feeling being welcomed into such a unique and honorable society of ladies.  I kinda giggled to your term “sisterhood” and appreciate that special recognition.  I am so thankful for my wife and I’m grateful for her encouragement also.  Even if the furthest I go is out shopping for a day,  mani’s and pedi’s and dinner then I will feel accomplished.

So looking forward to exploring the site,  meeting the girls and sharing new experiences.

Again,  thank you so much for your welcome and recognizing my sisterhood.

Have a wonderful day

Danika

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?