Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Greetings ladies,

I am new to this group and actually the only group.  I won’t re-write my bio but a quick intro, I go by Danika, I am in my 50’s and very happily married to the best women ever.  I revealed my secret to her early in the relationship and she married me anyway. 🙂

I hope to make friends and share some experiences.  I really like to read about your adventures out and about either with your wife/SO or each other.  I have not had the courage to take that step but I may someday.  Being tall and masculine makes it very difficult to overcome that internal fear of being identified.

I look forward to chatting

Danika

Welcome Danika

Welcome to the site, hope you have fun exploring and stick around.

Thanks for sharing your story, your are so lucky to have a supportive wife.

❤️Bianca

Thank you Bianca,

I am so very lucky for my wife and being open minded.  Thanks for the welcome and I am sure once I learn to navigate the site I will see more of you.

Krissy
      Lady

I think being yourself is the main thing and if being female is what makes you happy then excellent! 😌 i think people can be far to quick to label people. Ive always been different and for years i couldnt put my finger on it? Then i began presenting myself more as a female and ive never been happier 😌 so its what makes one happy is the key 🔑

Thank you Krissy,

I agree with you about labels and although we all do it in one form or another it is discouraging that we cannot just move about life however we feel most comfortable.  We all hear the derogatory things said about us and it bothers me.  Someday we will all figure out how to get along and not worry about who wears what.

Krissy
          Lady

I think if you are true to yourself and accept that one is different then thats the way to be. I’ve always been very open about wanting to dress and maybe one day be female permanently. And I think once I got my head around the fact that I make a better female than male I was happier

Hi Danika,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thank you Alice,

I am sure we will run into each other again

Anonymous

Welcome to the site Danika Know its a awesome group of ladies friendly and so supportive. Definitly came to the right place

Hugs
      Donna

Thank you Donna,

I have always been fond of that name too.  I have visited this site many times as a guest in the past and I am glad I joined.  I am looking forward to meeting many of the ladies on here.  Talk soon 🙂

Anonymous

Thank you Danika actually my mother picked that name when was smaller if would have been a girl. Which long story short feel more like a girl all growing up.

Hugs
          Donna

Hi Danika

Welcome to CDH love to be friends and chat.

Hugs Charlotte

Thank you Charlotte,

Thank you for the welcome and that is great your daughter knows and accepts you.  My wife is all in and loves to help. I do wear certain things about the house in front of my step daughter that are obviously femme, mostly leggings, cami’s etc but have not come right out and told her.  She is a smart young lady and I am certain she has figured it out but like her mom, she is very accepting and non-judgmental.  Maybe your wife will come around and just let you be you 🙂 Looking forward to chatting more

Hi Danika

Yes hopefully SO will come to understand and accept Charlotte so I can at least wear thigh high stocking and skirt at home for starters,

Today full Charlotte!!!

Hugs Charlotte

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome CDH Danika.

Hugs, Liara

Thank you Liara,

I like your name, different.  I struggled to pick a name I thought was both fitting and meaningful so I hope I have nailed it.  Looking forward to chatting more.

Liara Wolfe
          Duchess

You have a pretty name.

Hugs, Liara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Danika Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and  much to read through our forums and such. Read stories of others and their experiences in dressing,  tips on improving ones self,  venturing out and much more . So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Stephanie,

Thank you so much for the greeting and I so look forward to reading about the journeys of the other ladies on here.  Still learning to navigate the page and how to meet the gals but being able to openly talk about my feelings with others and not just my wife will give me some new perspectives.  Although my wife is fully supportive I don’t think she really understands “My Need” to dress and be pretty and feel feminine, but she does accept it and helps me.  Looking forward to chatting more 🙂

Stephanie Flowers
          Ambassador

For her to accept you and offer her help.. more than anyone could ask for.   Your certainly on your way…🌷

Hi Danika!

Welcome to CDH!

If any new girls wonder how to fill out a profile they should read yours. Very well done.

I am sure you are going to like it here. To get the most out of CDH just remember the three P’s. Participate, participate, participate.

Hugs,

Autumn

Autumn,

Thank you so much for the compliment. In guy mode I’m considered an Extrovert (shocker) and around my wife enfemme I am somewhat reserved but behind the safety of my keyboard I can really be me YAY 🙂

I’m looking forward to reading and learning more about me and all of you.

Thank you for the warm welcome and I’m sure we’ll chat more.

Danika

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Danika,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Terri,

Thank you for the welcoming intro and warm greeting.  I’ve spent a little time navigating the site already and I must say,  Oh My, a little overwhelming but it’s like eating an elephant,  just one bite at a time.

If I have questions I’ll be sure to reach out and ask. So far everyone seems to be very friendly and willing to help.

Again thank you,  I look forward to perusing the articles and resources.   Hopefully we will get to chat soon.

Danika

Hello Danika…As You can SEE this is a Very Welcoming Place to BE..
      WITH LOTS OF MEMBERS WHO UNDERSTAND. And are willing to help or just talk.. If there’s anything I can help you with… just send me a message…With Much Love Jessica 💕

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?