• This topic has 16 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It has been a long trip beginning with dressing in private to now living everyday as a woman. At first my wife was unsure but allowed me to enjoy in private. Over time she became more and more accepting to where we are now. We go everywhere together with me as Jennifer, shopping, out to dinner, glamping. When shopping she suggests clothing, jewelry, makeup and accessories. I now have a complete wardrobe for all seasons with male clothing dwindled down to 2 male shirts, 2 pair of pants, 1 pair of shoes. These have been kept for the rare occasions that require it. I have been blessed to have married such an thoughtful, caring and loving woman.

Loved reading that.  Would just love my wife to accept me occasionally round house as Laura.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jennifer … isn’t it wonderful when you have support from someone so close  to ones heart . Having your wife’s acceptance certainly makes this journey most fulfilling. I too enjoy this but with full agreement as she needs to be a important  part in these decisions. Liberty’s are a blessing and never taken for granted . You now have many here too to enjoy expressing yourself with  total acceptance and a confinance to explore more. Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for sharing your journey with your wife, really great!

Really nice meeting you, and welcomed to CDH!!!

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Dana Dean
      Lady

Welcome and thank you for sharing.

p.s. Love the uniform!

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

thats awesome! you for sure found a unicorn!

Anonymous

Welcome!

I must say, you are absolutely stunning!

You are very blessed that your spouse is supportive!

Thank you for the welcome and the kind comments.

Why thank you so very much

Hi, Jennifer, and welcome!

Welcome Jennifer!

Hi Jennifer, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people! Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post. Busy, busy, busy these days! I love your profile picture, nice choice. It is always delightful to welcome a new member whose significant other knows about their crossdressing and is accepting and supportive! You are living the dream Luv – hope you never wake up! Glad you found us and decided to become a member! The girls here are welcoming and friendly. We love interacting with each other and especially new members. So work on your profile page and make a few friends! You’ll begin to love the place like I do. – Blessings

Anonymous

Wow, you’re a lucky girl, Jennifer. I wish my wife would just get over this initial freak-out stage and just gain a small semblance of acceptance (Enough with this self pity, already)…
      Anyway, welcome and pleased to make your acquaintance.

Hugs,

Tricia

Thank you Tricia. I do consider myself very lucky and blessed. Hugs back to you.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hello Jennifer, welcome to CDH

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?