Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m Laura Lynn Daniels. I’m a mature CD. I’ve been dressing at home for over 30 years. I have never ventured out afraid I would be clocked and my career and family would be badly hurt. My wife has bought garments for Laura and cosmetics. She bought my first wig. She has often said she’s got the best of both worlds! A devoted, loving husband and a great girlfriend! I have always loved the female form and attitude and wondered what it would feel like to be female. So, one evening my wife made that fantasy come true. I was immediately hooked on the feeling of the under garments and the smell of the cosmetics. The mirror reflected a totally different person! Since that first time my clothing and other fem products has expanded. When I have a dressing day my worries or anxieties just disappear. I feel absolutely relaxed and confident as Laura Lynn. I really appreciate the CH site and all the girls on it. I only wish I could be as beautiful as some of you. Many of you are absolutely beautiful women and very classy! I would love to go out but alas I would never pass. I totally love and adore my wife and our life. We’ve let each other be ourselves while complimenting each other.

Hi Laura,
      Welcome to the sisterhood @ CDH
      Am Jennifer Ramirez, it’s great to hear that your wife is fine with you dressing.and the way she buys you clothing, am do happy for you. If you would like too chat, look me up.

Hugs Jennifer

Anonymous

Welcome Laura!

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

hi laura its has been amazing to read your story, you are really a lucky woman in this site, because of your  marriage and supportive wife, you should be grateful with God for those treasures and gifts, because all of them come from Him, laura darling i only want to say that we are here to help you in whatever you need from us, advises, or just someone to listen you when you need to to it, hugs felicity,

Anonymous

Hi Laura,

Welcome to CDH. You’ve arrived at a very friendly and supportive site. Have a look around, check out the forums and articles, and get comfortable. Then join in just as soon as you fancy.

Marti xx

Beautiful story! All the best to you and yours 😃

C

Hi Laura,

What a wonderful story.

I think many of us here know that feeling of calm and relaxation when we become our feminine other half. Don’t let the outside world with their obsession that CD are fetishists or worse. In my case I found I’m a dual role transvestite. That means when I am dressed as a woman I feel and think like a woman, when I’m a man I think and feel like a man. It is really amazing how when I am fully dressed as a woman and go out (I pass at a distance) I really feel like a woman and behave like one, not a guy in a dress (well, skirt, they’re easier to adapt to our shape). I find being Simone makes me a better person and let’s me have a better attitude. It also gives me insights into how women feel and are treated, good and bad (when I was younger I could really pass and got men who wouldn’t take no for an answer).

Long ramble, glad you’re here and let yourself go into Laura heart & soul!

S

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Laura,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Thanks for the kind words and support!

Hi Laura very nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here at the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy the ride its awesome.. As a new sister here and family member you are welcomed with open arms to our home as well now yours and your wonderful wife please give her a extra hug from us as she is a gem in our world as an accepting and supportive wife what a combo cant go wrong there .. Theres so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there lifes trials and tribulations into there world of being there femme self.. So when comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies .. Then your turn as a wonderful intro just loved it by the way just give us a story or two about the life of Laura as she travels down her femme path in life .. Just one little favor please return to your profile page and fill in some more as this is how we get to know you better thanks.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with.. As your wife is so accepting of you  please let her know about us as there is a special place for her also an area for Wifes and significant others it gives her a place to ask questions about the things that are on her mind about this as she talks to other Wifes not us girls unless she wants to  .. We cant go there only for them which is nice to have a private place for them to feel comfortable and ask others in same place in life as her  now enough rambling myself.. Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Laura 🎀 welcome to CDH! 🦋

Hi Laura,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy looking around the site and meeting new friends here.  Let Laura free to explore and enjoy being who she was meant to be.

Alice

Hello Laura

It looks like you’ve actually been with us for a while, but welcome anyway and thanks for sharing a bit about you.

I’m no where near ‘passing’ either but the feeling of completeness that you mentioned was strong enough in myself that I no longer wanted to hide or just be part time. I know it won’t work for everyone but I’m out there….without bruises lol

Enjoy the life you make for yourself, with help from your adorable wife.

Olivia

I have but have not really participated other than reading a lot on the site. My fem side has been very strong lately. Thanks for your welcome. Laura 👩🏼

Anonymous

Hi Laura,

Welcome. I can share your feelings in many ways. Like you, I have been dressing at home for many years. I have a “tolerant” wife but is not really into Crystina or what her lifestyle brings. Many times I get to be me when I am home by myself or out on business ( not much of that happening now). My adult daughter who is aware of Crystina and helps me out on occasion, but has reservations on “me being me” thus my support is minimal.  I am alone in my own world and am happy for places like CDH. I  am happy for you that your wife participates in helping you express Laura and accepts you.  I wish you all the best and one day an opportunity will present itself for Laura to be seen in public.

Crystina

Hello and welcome Laura. It sounds like you are both lucky and happy. Money can’t buy those!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?