- This topic has 15 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Anonymous.
- September 25, 2022 at 6:23 am #678990Amanda VauclauseParticipantRegistered On: September 22, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
Hi. I’m Amanda,A long time Crossdresser. Been dressing on and off for over 50 years, experimenting with different styles along the way.
I have settled on being a women that is able to blend in with the crowd.
I love anything Angora or Lacey and have a number of after 5 outfits that I enjoy wearing.
Have spent the last 9 years dressing more seriously and on a regular basis since meeting my new partner. She is extremely supportive of me and encourages me to be Amanda .
I love to venture out in the real world , mingling with every day people . I aim to get to a stage where my look attracts no attention other than compliments about how I look . Looking forward to the days when my friends also know about Amanda and are completely accepting.
I would love to meet others on a purely social basis for coffee or drinks to have a chat about, compare notes and talk fashion.
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 27, 2022 at 3:58 pm #679650Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1407Has thanked: 85 timesBeen thanked: 1940 times
- September 27, 2022 at 1:29 pm #679627AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
im Kerri and I live in Northern Illinois in the USA. We are heading in to fall here which means you are enjoying spring down under. Welcome to this site. It is so nice to chat with a person from another country.
- September 27, 2022 at 3:34 pm #679644Amanda VauclauseLadyRegistered On: September 22, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
Hi Kerry, yes I live in the northern state of Queensland on the east coast of Australia .I’m 40 kilometers from the capital Brisbane and 100 kilometers from the Gold Coast .I retired in my late 50s due to a medical issue and have recently moved here to be with my partner. It’s a lovely sub tropical climate. I’m able to dress every day and be outside in my garden . The home I live in is a 1901 timber Queensland federation which I am currently restoring back to it’s original look. Still looking for other like minded people in this area to socialize with.
How about you , what’s your story?
- September 28, 2022 at 7:24 am #679750AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I am also retired. I live alone in a big mostly empty house. My feminine alter ego shares a walk-in closet with me. I get out in public as Kerri once a week. I would love to meet another tgirl for coffee and girl talk but it hasn’t happened yet. It’s too bad we live 10000 miles apart.
- September 27, 2022 at 11:27 am #679586Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 460Has thanked: 459 timesBeen thanked: 1755 times
Hi Amanda welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, thanks for sharing your journey with us, I’ve been dressing since i was about 8 or 9 years old but I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up I’m on the other side of the world in the UK, I did visit your fair country in 1997 for my silver wedding anniversary, we stayed up on the sunshine coast just up from Brisbane, it’s a bit far to come for a coffee,
Hugs Rozalyn X 💋
- September 26, 2022 at 7:43 pm #679470Alluera BelleDuchessRegistered On: September 22, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
- September 27, 2022 at 1:39 am #679525LadyRegistered On: September 22, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
Hi Alluera , love to chat to you. I live in Queensland,Australia. Where in the world do you live?
- September 27, 2022 at 10:26 am #679581
- September 25, 2022 at 6:32 pm #679208Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 496Has thanked: 7023 timesBeen thanked: 2745 times
Good to have another sister aboard! You will find that this is a great place to share your journey, we are all on our own journeys here on CDH, with each of us at different, but similar, stages of where we are at on those journeys. Take a look at our profile walls to get an idea of our stories. Enjoy!
Ms. Lauren M
- September 25, 2022 at 6:05 pm #679140Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 4187Has thanked: 60046 timesBeen thanked: 14985 times
Hi Amanda nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life.. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Amanda as she travels down her own girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girl we all are just a simple click away.. Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better thanks.. And again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 25, 2022 at 4:48 pm #679129
- September 25, 2022 at 7:09 am #679011
- September 25, 2022 at 7:02 am #679007Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6485Has thanked: 13535 timesBeen thanked: 13599 times
welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you
- September 25, 2022 at 6:43 am #679002Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 609Has thanked: 2344 timesBeen thanked: 2398 times
Welcome, Amanda! It is always nice to meet another mature crossdresser. To show how old I am I started in the mid 1960’s. But after six years (two of them living pretty much fiull time as a girl) I gave it up for almost fifty years. When I resumed crossdressing about five years ago I let my wife and family know right away. It has made it so much easier. Now I am making up for lost time. I too enjoy going out and about. The great thing about today is even if anyone notices they certainly don’t seem to care. I know you will enjoy your time here at CDH. You will find this to be your home away from home. I have made so many new friends here and I know you will too! Hugs, Paulette
- September 25, 2022 at 6:29 am #678995Greta La FolleLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 296Has thanked: 593 timesBeen thanked: 1076 times
Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family.
Here you can exchange opinions and information.
Have fun participating in the forums and polls.
Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.
Enjoy your journey with us!
XOXOX from Italy
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.