Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Going to LA  December 9-12 will wear a dress all weekend,  want to know what bars to go to.

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy your trip.

Alice

Hi Stephanie, I would appreciate finding out the best places to go in LA. I have had a lot of fun in the Gaslamp Quarter in your hometown (especially during ComicCon! Hugs, Paulette

Tara
        Lady

Once a month in Long Beach tgirlnights.com

Thanks, Tara. I have been bringing Paulette with me when I travel on business these days and knowing good spots and events to go to is a great way to ‘wind down’! Hugs, Paulette

Hi Stephanie it’s nice to meet you, I’ve no idea what bar’s to go into in LA I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I wish i could join you for the weekend I’ve always wanted to have a weekend out with the girls and spend the weekend dressed as Roz, have a great time and don’t do anything i wouldn’t do which leaves you plenty to do X lol X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Check out The Abbey and Hamburger Mary’s, both in West Hollywood (WeHo).

There’s another Hamburger Mary’s in Long Beach that hosts the TGirl Nights monthly events.  LB is about 20 miles south of LA.

The abbey was on my radar thank you for the suggestion

Anonymous

I go everywhere here in cleveland Tennessee I am full time while I am out I talk to everyone to see what is going on. Of course in Chattanooga there is always something to do you would have to ask the other girls 👧 and we have girls 👧 in that area they should be able to help. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Anonymous

Stephanie, I live in a suburb of LA. Send me a PM and we can talk.

Steph.

Hi Stephanie nice to meet you  wow does anybody hear that echo in here he he .. So happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around ask many questions of these wonderful ladies telling there stories about there femme journeys in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Stephanie wow that echo again ha ha  As she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away ..  So once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Oh no heres that echo again..

Stephanie Bass

Have fun and nice to meet you!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie I’m sure someone here will answer your questions meanwhile enjoy your stay here with us.

Stephanie 🌷

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?