• Creator
    Topic
    cdheaven
    Founder
    Registered On: September 18, 2015
    Topics: 1412
    Replies: 3954
    • When I started out I was at the age of 5 I was not a crossdresser I merely had a friend that I played with it was my mother’s daughter’s friend that we seem to click and this is where I started we played every day her name was Kate this is where I felt most comfortable four weeks we played and played I played her games she played with dolls and had me play with dolls wheat colored in books we went outside and play games with each other we did this for weeks one day when we were playing with their dolls playing dress up she asked me if I would like to play dress up not knowing anything I told her yes she got out of Overlook close and that’s what we did we play dress up Peggy my my mother’s friend she took man as one of her own Kate had me dress up in some more clothes and played all day long Peggy would come in and check on it and tell us how cute little girls we were this is how I stayed I didn’t really care for my family it was mainly my stepfather he treated us badly he didn’t like me her my older brother so I stayed at Peggy and I played with Kate as much as I could my mother ask me if I I minded dressing as a girl I really didn’t mind it I just wanted to be with Kate I felt like a safe place for me this is how I lived until I was 15 Peggy from the age of six was giving me what you called special little girls pills this is how I started growing my breasts I’ve becomes about the same size as Kate when we turn 10 Peggy would take us shopping and buys girl clothes and this is how I lived and I enjoyed life I finally got married my wife reveal to me after 2 years that she would like to try sex with a woman I told her that’s fine I supported her actor couple months I finally revealed to her that I like to cross-dress this thing the pleaser she made it lay one out the next day and bought me some panties and from then on I became her best friend and girlfriend this is how I lived and this is how I’m living now I love all you girls Livestrong I love you
    2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      cdheaven
      Registered On: September 18, 2015
      Topics: 1412
      Replies: 3954

<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;”>Hi Danielle, Welcome to CDH.</span>

Rose
      Lady
      Registered On: September 15, 2016
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 619

Hi Danielle, and welcome to CDH. It’s nice to meet you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘My Life as a crossdresser’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account