• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My long weekend.

Friday evening….hang new blue dress behind bedroom door….sort out makeup, undies and matching shoes for Saturday makeover.
      Saturday….7-15 am….Bell rings….Builders arrive to fix crumbling outside steps….no warning….8 cups of tea later I was left with a pile of rubble…..steps still not repaired.
      Sunday….6-45 am….Ding Dong….neighbours moving out….could I help shift some furniture please….12 cups of tea later flat mostly cleared but unable to get settee through the door.
      Bank holiday Monday….9-30am….Neighbours sat in my flat waiting for man to arrive to remove door….no more tea bags and nowhere to sit….getting 2nd Covid jab this afternoon….new blue dress still on hanger behind the bedroom door.

Such is the life of a closeted cross dresser. x

aww, Sally, so sorry everything got messed up.
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Ha ha, oh sorry shouldn’t laugh Sally, isn’t funny how things always seem to go wrong when you are planning a weekend treat, so frustrating. Really sorry, but well you still have the excitement of that Blue dress to come Sally.

That really blows. I think we’ve all had the disappointment of having our dressing plans wrecked by outside intervention. I know I have, I feel so sad for you.

Bridgette

Anonymous

What!?

Running out of tea bags? There should be a law against it 😉

Marti xxx

I had ‘some’ tea bags Marti but not enough to go round.

The neighbours dad, the electrician, the ‘man with a van’ and the paper boy who had just popped in to see what was going on had to drink coffee! …. No sign of the builders. x

Anonymous

I heartily approve of a secret stash for yourself!

Good luck with your 2nd jab btw. I had mine last Friday, and pleased to say I didn’t have any side effects.

Marti xxx

HI Sally,

Awww I so understand sweetie.

I still work and although I have Sat sun and Monday off my guy priorities and being in the closet seem to squelch most of my girl time.

I so understand I sure hope you get to wear that pretty dress.

It just goes to show though you are a very considerate person that puts others needs before yours.

Huggs Patty

Sherri Cisneros
      Baroness

Makes me have to go to the bathroom just reading the story! 🙂

Anonymous

Oh Sally …the best laid plans …you’re definitely a generous person…giving all your tea away.

..and the paper boy had to have coffee….outrageous…haha..

didn’t somebody say …a friend in need is a bloody nuisance….

and still the blue dress hangs there…..

Grace x

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?