• This topic has 20 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      I lost my mother a couple months ago, which is why I haven’t been around as much. I am also in that “a hair away from purging”. She was always my inspiration and let me dress as a kid when my sisters weren’t home. I have a goddamn twin sister how unfair is that??
      I said to my SO last night, If society was like it is now when I was 18/19 (1997/8, I would have transitioned. I know it’s still no picnic and if any sisters need support, just know that I’m always here, just paying it forward. I dont think i would pass nowadays, here are some pics of me.
      kind pf recent
      Actua;y that may not that recent, but this one is.
      I love you all, and there is nothing you can do about it. <3
      Anonymous

Kate,

My heart goes out to you! I lost my Mother on Sept. 25, 1980. She so wanted a daughter and gave me my female spirit. R.I.P. I love you Mom and miss you!

Hugs,

Kay

Hi Kate,

Sorry  to hear of The loss of your Mother.  It’s hard to deal with sometimes.  I lost my mom several years ago.  Her birthday was a few days ago.

It was her clothes I started wearing but she never said anything when items went missing.

Purging is a difficult decision.  Some things and their memories can’t be replaced when gone.  Think long and hard before you decide.

Alice

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Sorry to hear about your mother, that is really hard.  I see by your pictures that your dressing makes you happy, don’t give it up. As far as transitioning I said no, al I wish is I could go out dressed up full fem and no one would care and some would be supportive.  Some days full fem and some days in drab depending on how I felt that day.

XOX  Sandy  XOX

Diana W
      Lady

I’m so sorry for your loss.  I know how painful that is.  It sounds like she defined who you are today.

You look gorgeous 😍 I am soo sorry about your mother. It’s incredibly sad to loose a family member. With time hopefully society will come to accept us as just normal people wanting to live our lifes peacefully.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your mom, please accept my condolences.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

You do have my condolences on the loss of your Mother. It is a very difficult transition when one looses a parent, and it takes time.

I answered no, to at least a medical transformation, but I think I would lived my life presenting as female more. My lovely and devoted wife really does like to have her man around, so I cannot dress as much as I’d like, but she is very supportive of me.

I think you look great in your pictures.

Amy

Hi Kateface,

I am so sorry about you losing your mom that has to be so hard .

I wouldn’t do the purge thing I don’t believe you just had a life changing experience losing your Mom sweety but what I have found is you can’t deny who you are and how you feel.

You may need a break to think about who you are ,but I wouldn’t purge for a bit.

Just a what I have learned from all these wonderful people here.

Patty

Hi Kate So sorry for your loss. Moms are so special, They are a inspiration and they are good at keeping secrets. May be it a good time to organize your closet and donate some of those cute pieces that just do not fit with any outfit, But purging will not work. You know that. It is not about whether you will pass or not. Its all about how we feel. If we do not feel good we just will not look good no matter what outfit we may have on. You make the outfit look good. Your smile and how you show your feelings. Hang in there it will get better.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous
      WOW I was not expecting the poll to be so close, thank you to everyone for responding!! I am so touched by the nice words and the support from all of you, I am going to do my best to reply to everyone tonight.
      So I live on the beach, and after work I went out to sit and read for a while (Im reading the Temperance Brennan books… but I digress, in fact dont even get me started hahaha) and while I was walking back in there is this little snack shack that has been having acoustic acts play once in a while. They had a fiddle player tonight and they did a great version of Blackbird by the Beatles. The white album was big in my house haha. I just assumed it was a little hello from her. I mean, covid sucks and all, but its enabled me to all out cry on the street when I get overcome.
      Anyway, I love you all so so much. You are all so glamorous and have such beautiful souls, that’s why I love our community. It took a while to find the right place on the internet, I was so sick of hairy guys in panties who just wanted to ya know.. I mean, no hate against that, but you just dont get the same reaction or even feel its appropriate to post something like this.
      Stay gorgeous, goodnight young lovers.
      Oh yeah, hearing the song actually inspired me to dress a little tonight, I bought this really cute Rhonda Sheer (up all night!) satin chemise from zulily last year, so i put it on with some really cute Katy Perry lipgloss and a cute 40s style bandana. oh wait, here it is..
      Anonymous

You are 100% correct and that is great advice, I do have a TON of new makeup to organize and get rid of old stuff. I was going to open a poshmark or something hahah Thank you stephanie, that was very very sweet.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=364943]
      Ya know, another great point, im very lucky, my fiancee (who is a GG) is extremely supportive, she already said purging was not an option but we all know that feeling, thanks babe <3

Sorry to hear about your Mom, I would be lost without mine, she raised me to be ‘one of the girls.’ My sister has always been my second rock. She has guided me, protected me from bullying, shared her clothes, and even taught me how to make boys happy in the back seat.

But I would never have chosen to transition fully. I enjoy my boy parts, I enjoy being a male in girly clothes. The only part I do not like is how to find heels that fit!

Purging is not an option because we always come back and it gets more expensive.

BTW, Kate were did you get those shoes in the last picture? LOL. Sorry had to ask.

So, sorry about your Mom. I am thankful that both my parents are still here. My SO lost her mom 7 years ago, right after our son was born.

We are here for you, Kate.  Whatever you need, just ask.

Warm hugs,

-Gloria

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Kate, Your topic brings up wonderful memories for me about my Mom. She too was my inspiration and muse.  She passed away five years ago.  But before she passed, she gave me my femme name.  Mom always wanted a daughter and my father wanted a “manly” son.  Mom won. We’d spend weekends together doing girly shopping trips to the “big” city, going out for lunch and then a movie before the bus ride back out to the countryside.  We had a wonderful connection.  Mom often told me that I should have been born a girl. I asked her what she would have named me.  Without hesitation she said “Krista”.  I loved it immediately and Krista was born (as I hadn’t had a femme name prior to that).  So sorry for your loss.  I’d love for my Mom to still be around to see how Krista has evolved.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the very best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=365443]
      Haha. I’m pretty sure they are BCBG that I got on sale at Macy’s. They are one of my best pairs of shoes because I got those high heel rubber inserts.. very key.

thank you for your kind words. Very sweet. <3

Sorry to hear about your mom. I lost both of parents within 6 months (almost to the day) of each other back in 2000. Sucks, miss them both. Don’t purge. I learned a long time ago it was stupid. I threw out or gave away a lot of nice things, then I learned it was financially even more dumb! If you feel the need to get new things, then do, if you are just wanting to give things away, a women’s shelter or the Goodwill, Salvation Army can always use nice clothing. The urge to dress will never go away, no matter how hard we try to fight it. It always comes back. Accept it as part of who you are, and what makes you whole. Bless you, Kristen

Anonymous

Kate

An awful thing to rock your world…I lost both my parents in my twenties, and I was devastated….end of the world stuff…..so I know exactly what’s happening….but one thing come of it….i HAD to look after myself, nobody to run to……makes you very tough very quick……..

……..as other girls have said and I agree…don’t purge….you will surely regret it….

you look great and deep deep down…you really don’t want to throw all that away…..do you ???

just my opinion…..grace xx

Anonymous

Hi Kate I am sorry to hear of dear loss, I do know how it feels we are all here for you please talk.

Best Wishes

Love Sarah x

Anonymous

Really sorry for your loss Kate, your mum seems to have been a beautiful lady. I’m sure she watching with pride her beautiful girl.

LOL Amanda xx

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?