Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I went to my second Fetish Ball last weekend. A few girls may have seen the selfie I took in the featured photos while I was waiting for it to start. I finally got the private gallery for it ready so I’ll tell y’all all about it now.

I’m getting much faster with my makeup application so I had a little extra time to finalize my outfit. I really wanted to do my own version of Britney Spears’ Dolce & Gabbana lace dress from the 2001 Grammys. I have always adored that outfit and, being a fetish ball, I thought it was the perfect opportunity. I was planning to wear a tucking gaff thong under some booty shorts but then I thought that I should take advantage of the situation and go all out and just wear the tucking gaff thong under the lace dress.

I wore a double breasted tweed dress over it to get out of the house and to the car. I have lost all f@&ks about the neighbors seeing me dressed but I didn’t want to wiggle my bum for them. I love that tweed dress too because it’s so short. It was perfect. I took some obligatory shots of the outfit in front of the venues’ mural before going inside. I really liked the look of the tweed dress open with my lace dress peeking through the front. But it was warm, a fetish ball, and I was confident. I chucked the tweed in the car and strutted into the concert hall.

NOBODY was inside! I wasn’t particularly early but damn. I did some social media surfing, took a selfie and posted it in the public gallery. Then, I waited, drank beer, smoked outside, and repeated.

The show started late (probably hoping more people would show) and it was good. It wasn’t as good as the one I went to in July. The exception being I got a lap dance on stage. Gotta love that.

Some of you girls May remember my theory about not being in stealth mode and getting more compliments. Well, I definitely was not in stealth mode. I didn’t wear my forms, no pads, and no shapewear. Most of that couldn’t be hidden anyway. So, it was all me except my hair. I did get a few compliments but not even close to usual. The crowd was so thin that I am sure it made a difference. Nevertheless, it was such an awesome feeling being in a thong and bra with a lace dress concealing nothing. I will wear that dress again sometime with the booty shorts at a less kinky show. Hard to say when because I have so many outfits I still want to wear out. But someday.

Once I got home, I took one more selfie in decent lighting and I feel like it was one of my best selfies ever. This, and all the outfit photos are here in a private gallery:  https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/members/trailgirl/mediapress/my-most-daring-outfit-yet-5/

And now for something completely different:

To avoid creating a new most for a brief little thing I want to share something awesome. Even though my wife is the voice of reason about my jam packed closet and doesn’t think I need more clothes, she bought me a gorgeous formal dress! It’s a sequined sleeveless dress that’s totally fitted except for the mermaid hem. It has a short sleeve cropped jacket with it too. I have always wanted a nice formal and she did me right. It’s gorgeous! I’ll show it off someday.

Anonymous

Wow Mika love the outfit own one like it. Smokin hot.

Donna

Thank you, Donna. I have always wanted an outfit like it. Life is good,

Hugs!

Anonymous

Looks really good on you.  Have not worn it yet but planning on to maybe tomorrow night have a mesh black dress that goes close to knee. Will show plenty. Do need some good looking bra and panty no mix match. hehe.

Anonymous
            Lady

Hi Donna. Maybe some nice matching black bra and panties to go with that mesh dress? You could go bold and make it a pink or lilac matching set. I can imagine it now you sexy girl who uses girl power to win at pool 🙂

Anonymous

No pool playing this week dancing the night away. Plus thank keep cool.  Thinking now on the colored set instead of black.  So many Choices for a girl.  Hard being a woman. haha.

Donna

Anonymous
            Lady

A night of dancing huh? Be sure to wear appropriate heels sweetie and have FUN!

Anonymous

Being wearing some mid high heels would do my stilettos but still practicing spins with them.

Thank You Michelle you too.

That’s a good idea about wearing other colors under the sheer dress.

I wish I had practiced spins before the rave a few weeks ago. I didn’t expect to be doing all that. I wore some 4 1/2 inch stilettos and the girl I was dancing with wanted to spin me. How could I say no. I nearly lost it a few times but it was so much fun!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I looked at the pictures of your outfit, and it is smoking Hot! Sounds like a great time.

The dress also sounds very beautiful too.

Amy

Thank you so much, Amy! I have obsessed about that dress since Britney wore that Dolce & Gabbana in 2001 at the Grammys. Mine was a heck of a lot cheaper but had the same look. I decided to go for it after two people said I reminded them of Britney. I can’t honestly agree with such a huge compliment but it definitely made me wanna replicate that outfit.

Hugs!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?