Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

A few days ago Stephanie spent a lovely afternoon baking with her wife. Stephanie used recipes from her mother who was a fantastic baker. The experience of baking as Stephanie made me feel that I really am my mother’s daughter.

I was wondering what activities the other ladies at CDH participate in that make them fell that they are really their mother’s daughter. Please let us know.

Hugs,

Stephanie

Anonymous

Does your wife know you CHD? How does she accept it? What support does she give you?

Anonymous

My wife asked me to limit my time on the CDH website even though
        I explained how safe and secure this site is. She is afraid of my male  alter-ego being identified. So I only log on to this site a few times a week. Otherwise she does allow myself as Stephanie to bake with her every so often but even that is proving to be traumatic for her so I will need to limit my Stephanie time to when I am by myself for a few hours each week. Oh well, I will take what I can get.

Krisy
          Lady

I do sympathise, my wife is OK with me underdressing around the house now and then but I have to hide away in the bedroom if she around for anything more overt.

Xx

Krisy

Krisy
      Lady

I sometimes sit in front of the telly chain smoking and swearing at anybody that leaves the door open.

(sorry couldn’t resist)

Xxx

Krisy

This is an interesting concept and creates a lot of area for much thought.  I don’t think I have ever seen myself as anything more than my mother’s oldest son.  In fact, even now, I cannot perceive myself as my mother’s daughter.  I accepted my femininity is truly a part of who I am fairly recently and have only been exploring it as a dynamic of my personality for little less than a year.  Perhaps, as I grow in understanding who I am, my thoughts on this area my change, but right now, being my mother’s daughter is not part of the equation.

MacKenzie

Anonymous

I am very much in the same boat as MacKenzie in that even though I have accepted my feminine side, I can still never think of my self as my mother’s daughter, only her only son. Maybe that is part of why I haven’t told her, since I am her only child.

I actually think about this subject often. I think that when I do get the feeling of being a daughter I will have come a long way towards true acceptance.

Anonymous

Not a concept that I’ve ever even considered.  My mom passed when I was 13 so I never had her guidance through my teen years

I’ll have to think on this one for a while.

Jillian

Anonymous

I enjoy some of the things we used to do together, cooking in general, doing my house work and particularly my gardening, although the miserable old fart down the street called the cops on me one time for cutting my lawn wearing my Daisy Duke shorts and a tank top with sandals. He told them I was indecently exposed, the cops got a good laugh out of it when they showed up. LOL The most enjoyable thing I do like my Mom used to is sit in the garden with a nice cup of tea and read, it’s just so peaceful and relaxing. Heather

Anonymous

Heather,

Like you, I enjoy activities around the home. Its funny, but vacuuming, sweeping and especially cleaning the kitchen is so satisfying when I am Stephanie. These activities allow me to experience my female self. Also like you, I enjoy just sitting on the back patio in the sunshine with my morning coffee and read. It is such a peaceful feeling to be outside as Stephanie and allows me to feel a feminine bonding with nature.

Hugs,

Stephanie

Anonymous

Dear Steph, being outside for some reason just makes me feel free, I guess it’s from all the years of hiding and peeking through  the drapes. I have a small pool in the back and I love to put on my bathing suit, a nice one piece, and just float around. You’ve just got to watch for the shoulder strap tan lines. My wife saw them one day ad told me to take my top down and get some even sun for a while. Whoops, we had a good laugh about that one.

Take care, LOL Heather.

Anonymous

I am my mother’s daughter as well. I havlearned from her and she taught me well. I love her and she was attuned to my needs and wanted me to be happy with my own self as a part of the person who I am.

Anonymous

Hello and welcome Mom’s little girl Stephanie. It looks like your wife accepts you somewhat, as you were baking with her dressed. I understand her concern. It is up to you to make her understand you’re Stephanie side. Let her visit the site with you to see the chat, to ask questions. We all live different lives and all have our own story to tell. We are who we are. It’s the life we live and the road we travel .all are so nice here . Hope to see you in the chat room. Hugs Jennifer1

I too am my mother’s daughter. I learned how to carry one’s self as a woman will class and pride. My mother knew I wore her clothes but never said anything to me till one day I was seventeen and she asked me is I liked dressing as a woman. At first I said I didn’t but I couldn’t lie. Then one day she asked me since I was going to the prom at school if I wanted to experience a prom like experience. I didn’t know how to answer. So her and her girlfriend gave me a complete makeover dress makeup the works. She took pictures and shared them years later with my wife.

Maybe we are the daughters they might have wanted.

Anonymous

Barbara,

Yes my dear. It was very obvious to me that my mother always wanted a daughter and along with the fact that I could not stand my father – he wanted a “jock” for a son – my need to be Stephanie was very strong.

My mother was very conservative and even though she probably knew about my dressing – getting into her clothes and makeup – she never said anything.

Thanks for your reply.

Stephanie

My wife lets me die her hair and help with her makeup while dressed and that makes me feel almost complete, and I have also been to the nail salon with her for the complete makeover. now I need to get her on CDH to have a look

Ladies…….All of us, no matter what sex we are or what we have done in life…..

we are all our mothers children…they don’t pick favorites. They love us all because we are hers.

Lady Veronica

Marianne
      Ambassador

I’ve always considered myself my parents daughter to some extent. Sadly, I was afraid of their disapproval and never said anything until this New Year,  so I never had the opportunity to really experience things from a girls point of view.

Unfortunately in my case, my very conservative and narrow minded mother loathed me for crossdressing.  When my wife discovered my secret she supported her decision to divorce me instead of offering any support to me.  To this day she refuses to speak to me.  Am I her daughter, no.  I guess I’m not even her son anymore.  One of the many sacrifices I have made to pursue who I am and believe I was meant to be.

I would have loved to have been one of my mother’s daughters and been able to go shopping with her and my sister’s. But at about the age of 13 she found my stash of clothes and freaked out about them and threatened to have me committed.She asked me why I had them and I said I liked to wear them. We never spoke about it again, but I wish it had gone differently. I would have loved to be one of her daughter’s.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Some two years ago, I attended the Australian version of “Sparkle/SCC/ et al. (aka Transformal).

When the make up artist had completed my make up and I put on my wig, I looked just like my mother.

As fate would have it, I had two loving parents, but I was always that bit closer to my Mum. EG She taught me to love fishing, not my father, which in those days, (50’s-60’s)  would have been expected.

Caty

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?