Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’ve gotten requests from a few of you ladies for some of my original music…long story short: I pulled everything I had released off of streaming services last year for a variety of reasons. But seeing as how there still seems to be some interest, I’ve started re-posting some music on Soundcloud. Check it out, if you are so inclined!

I try to write and record songs that I think would be relatable for our community, but I’d love to hear what you think, too…

https://soundcloud.com/leximoonmusic

Hugs!

Lexi

I absolutely loved “Fifteen Minutes”.  Thank you!

Anonymous

Thank you so, so much for the comment! I’m thrilled you like it!

If you want, check out the new track I just added – love to get your thoughts…

https://soundcloud.com/leximoonmusic/twilight

Have an awesome weekend!

Lexi

Sylvia
          Lady

Dear Lexi ,

Just saw the lyrics , thank you !

From your original songs I liked “Fifteen minutes” most ,
          just like Michelle.
          I also loved your cover of “True Trans….”.

And of course you should keep at it Lexi.
          This is your passion and nobody can take that away
          from you !

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

That song came from a very real place when we were still knee-deep in lockdown and if I literally had 15 minutes to be Lexi, that was a miracle…so I’m not too surprised it resonates…

Hugs!

Thanks Lexi, I like this one too.

Do you also play the other tracks, bass, drums, ect?

Anonymous

I play everything except drums, which are programmed in software – thanks for checking it out!

Sylvia
      Lady

Just listened to them Lexi ,

I think they are great !
      Loved the album covers too , such a pretty Lady !

Do you have the lyrics as well ?
      couldn’t find them at the site.

Would love to read the lyrics of “True Trans Soul Rebel”.

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Hey there – thanks so much! Comments like yours totally give me the urge to keep at it – it’s so appreciated, you have no idea…

I just went ahead added lyrics to my originals, in the description field. “True Trans…” is an Against Me tune, I’m sure you could Google those lyrics and they should come right up.

Also, I just uploaded another tune – check it out!

https://soundcloud.com/leximoonmusic/twilight

Hugs!

Lexi

Anonymous

Lexi, I agree with the other ladies, I think they are great and you should continue.  It’s your gift and passion.  I can tell you put your heart and soul into each song!

Anonymous

Awwww! I don’t think I could “heart” this post enough…means so much to me to hear that.

Have a great day!!!

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

What area do you live in Lexi? If you dont mind me asking, im in the Cleveland area, love to jam.???

Anonymous

Just outside of Chicago…bit of a hike for a jam..;-)

I enjoyed them, thank you for sharing.  I’ve not used soundcloud much but i noticed sleigh bells and st vincent beneath your stuff who i very much enjoy.  Not sure if you put them their or that is how they associate your stuff but either way is great.

Anonymous

Thanks so much, Nancy! I believe I follow those artists on SoundCloud, so that’s probably why they show up there.

I adore them both, and would be extremely happy to be mentioned in the same breath!

xxoo,

Lexi

Anonymous

This is more than a dress up story. You are living and performing so the world can see. And it’s really fun to watch and listen.
      Beautiful !!!

Anonymous

Thanks for the support, hon! ❤️❤️❤️

xxoo,

Lexi

Anonymous

I just posted a new video! I’m a huge fan of Halestorm (Lzzy is me hero), and they do some amazing covers of classic tunes…here’s some highlights. Which is your fav?

Anonymous

For no particular reason, I’ve re-released my first single, “Never Too Late” along with my first full-length music video for one of my original songs! This is just a taste, but I highly encourage you to check it out on my YouTube channel! https://youtu.be/BDx95bkqwv0

I hope this song inspires you to let go of whatever has held back in the past and reach for the “you” that you’ve always wanted to be…this video represents an idealized version of the woman I always knew was inside of me.

Peace and love and thanks again for all your support!

XXOO

Lexi

Anonymous

Here’ s a little tribute to Judas Priest (via The Donnas…)

Abbey
        Lady

One of my favorite bands. I saw them play at Ozzfest circa 2003 and they were awesome. It was August and hot as hell but Rob was still decked out in black leather. Rode his motorcycle out on stage. Probably one of the best concerts I’ve been too.

Anonymous

Awesome. The last time I saw Priest was on the Ram It Down tour! They were awesome then too. Too bad there’s only Rob and Ian left from the old days…

I love Judas Priest. Awesome cover! Love to hear more.

Anonymous

Subscribe to my YouTube channel! 😜

but seriously, I’ll usually share here too…any requests?

Anonymous

That’s so awesome of you to do that, Lexi.

You’re very talented.

x Lolli x

Anonymous

Dropped a new single today! Check it out – love to know what you think…

xxoo

Lexi

https://youtu.be/a0o2VpCwtus

Anonymous

If anyone is interested, I set up a premiere for my new video that’s debuting this Friday! Mark your calendars for 10 am CDT and visit this link:

https://youtu.be/tOQrff4LLpo

This will be kind of a departure as I try to take on a song by one of my absolute favorite songwriters, Brandi Carlile! Tune in Friday and let’s watch it together!

On a related note, I need to get about 80 more subscribers so that I can have a real URL instead of the gobbledy gook of randomness that YouTube assigns you. So if you take a look, please be sure to hit that “subscribe” button and I’ll love you forever!!!

Hugs,

Lexi

Anonymous

If y’all are free at 3 pm CDT, join me for the YouTube premiere of my new music video!!!

I’ll be on there live chatting during the premiere, let’s do this together!
      https://youtu.be/zhApB3MA884

You’ve got at least one new subscriber today on YouTube! 🤗

Anonymous

Thanks so much for checking it out! I’m glad you like it! ❤️

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?