Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

My name is Susan, I am seventy years young. I have to admit I crossdress. I feel more comfortable feeling this way. I dress in private and have confided in a couple of friends. I have tried numerous times to purge but have acknowledged myself again wanting to feel my feminine nature more so again. I feel to accept is to belong. This is the way I feel most comfortable to be. If I get it wrong, well, I’m learning to be myself. Perhaps one day I’ll take the plunge and put aside all my fears and vulnerability and step outside into the world of possibility. Hope for the future. Thanks Crossdresser Heaven. Susan Xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Susan

This is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time find others maybe close but always around and with some develope wonderful friendships. Going out is a dream of many here and with time that could and  may happen. It’s amazing with support  from others and a building of confinance how experiences seam to show promise. I to have experience my first outting a few years ago. Very nervous and scared but was a experience I’ll never forget. I did have help as I did go out with other cd’s and did make it much easier as my confidence was motivated with the help from them. Always safe and easier to share this moment with others like yourself. Best to you on your journey and enjoy your time here with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Stephanie, Thanks for your kind words. It seems I have lots of preparation to ready myself for that true adventure for the first time. Stepping out. I feel that CDH is certainly the platform that helps many find confidence in themselves to overcome doubt and find self belief. Belief of others gives confidence.

Lots of Love, Susan Xxx

Hi Susan, and welcome.  I am in my 70’s and only returned to crossdressing about six years ago.  Today I am enjoying being Paulette more than ever.  I encourage you to ‘take the plunge’ and, if you have not, to venture out and about and experience how much fun you can have seeing the world, en femme!  One of the best ways is to find one or two friends to have ‘adventures’ with.  I know of many girls here on CDH who live near you.  I suspect reaching out to them is a great starting place.  I know it has been for me! Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Paulette, Thanks for your kind words and encouragement. You are right, reaching out to other girls local to me is a great starting place. I appreciate your friendship and the platform CDH provides to like minded girls. Lots of love, Susan Xxx

Hi Susan and welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us.

Rose

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Willa Rose, Thanks for your kind words welcoming me to CDH. I’m very encouraged by everyone’s kindness and friendship. Lots of love Susan. Xxx

Hello Susan,
      Your story sounds so much like mine.
      The times I have purged all my stuff only to come back time and time again.
      Try as I may I just can’t leave Gemma alone. She is such a part of me that I
      would be lost if she went for good.
      Feel free to chat anytime…..Gemma xxxx

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Gemma,  Yes, a story no-one of us really like, an expensive  business. Life throws us a curve ball, throw one back with kindness. It can be difficult but it also can be beautiful too.

Lots of Love,  Susan Xxx

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Stephanie, Thanks for your kind words. It seems I have lots of preparation to ready myself for that true adventure for the first time. Stepping out. I feel that CDH is certainly the platform that helps many find confidence in themselves to overcome doubt and find self belief. Belief of others gives confidence.

Lots of Love, Susan Xxx

Hi Susan welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet too, I’m a UK girl too I’m up in Shrewsbury Shropshire, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Rozalyn, Thank-you for your kindest welcome. A lovely invitation. I’m a Manchester girl really, Shh. Living in Ross, Shh. I began crossdressing about seven years ago and still come back. I try to be honest, pretty much in the closet too. I’ve opened up to a couple of close friends a few years ago. CDH is a great platform for like minded girls and has been nothing but welcoming. I’m going to give myself time to take it all in. Easy steps and find my way around.

Lots of Love, Susan, Xxx

Hi Susan I’m a Manchester girl too, we moved to Shrewsbury 23 years ago, this is a great site it’s shown me we are not alone there are millions of us girls all around the world 🌍, even some in the same town as me, I met one who lives on the other side of town from me, we just lost contact X

Hugs Rozalyn X

Susan

Ive cross dressed minimally for 40 yr. Now, at age 63 I actually get out in public in femme. I enjoy the thrill. Very liberating experience.

Anonymous

Hello Susan … welcome to CDH from another Herefordian … I joined just 6 weeks ago and have found it a warm and welcoming, global community … I think you will enjoy exploring this site … I have just started going out CD and as we live so close I hope we can be supportive of one another … I am happy to chat anytime …
      Adrienne xx.

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Adrienne, Thanks for your warm welcome to CDH. The ladies here have shown me much friendship encouraging me to feel at home. This is so important. Building bonds and trust. My transgender journey started seven years ago. I’m building confidence in myself and my choice. I make tentative steps outside often drab when I can feel safe but I work on my look at home and my dress to be the best I can make it. There will be so much for me to learn still and perhaps I have help to give too. Living in Ross on Wye, Adrienne. Originally from M/c

Lots of Love Susan Xxx

Hi Susan
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in Somerset and I’m a mature secret crossdresser I don’t think my wife knows.
      Love to dress in panties or thong with a short skirt, but most days I underdress.I have purged many times and that has cost me a lot of money but I keep returning as I say the urge and desire never goes away.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH Susan. There are a lot of friendly, helpful ladies here so don’t hesitate to ask any questions you may have. And please don’t purge any more. It’s time to start enjoying this aspect of your life.

Anonymous
        Lady

Dear Fiona, Thank-you for your warm welcome to CDH. I have no doubt as to the friendship here. One thing you mention Fiona and I feel has so much importance. I put so much effort into expressing myself that purging should never be on the agenda. I need to build up my confidence and enjoy myself. I love to express my feminine nature, I know it’s not perfect, but from where I started from to where I am now I’ve made many steps and learned much. I hope to continue on this path with help and assistance.

Wishes and thanks,

Susan Xxx

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Susan.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous
        Lady

Dear Liara, Thank-you

Lots of Love,

Susan Xxx

Hi Susan,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy your freedom to be yourself and each small step of your journey.

Alice

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Alice, Thank-you. Everyone is being so kind and welcoming. Small steps.

Lots of Love, Susan Xxx

Welcome, Susan.  I’m a 77 year old who began cross dressing just 3 years ago.  After 6 months of daily under dressing, I simply had to go further with this adventure.  When I started in June of 2020, I quickly discarded all my traditional male underwear.  All I own now are lace panties. Since 1/1/22, I have worn a bra, forms, thigh highs, panties, and a nightie to bed every night.  I always put on a dress, wig, lipstick, and jewelry after my wife has gone to bed (about 11 p.m.).  There are many evenings I put all this on except the wig and lipstick shortly after dinner.  My wife tolerates (mildly accepts) this part of me; but, would prefer not to see me with makeup and a wig.  My first adventure out in public was last July.  I’ve probably been out fully en femme 9 or 10 times.  I plan to start increasing the frequency of those outings.

Once you go out fully dressed, there is no turning back.  To me, it is almost like an addition that cannot be satisfied by anything other than submitting to the desire.

Staci Gal
      Lady

Hi Susan.  Welcome, have fun..  Staci…

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Staci, Thank-you, I’ll do me best.

Lots of love, Susan Xxx

Hi Susan nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Well girlfriend there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Susan as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you.. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Susan,

Welcome to CDH. I think you’ll find lots of empathetic folk here.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Susan, welcome to CDH, I’m sure you’ll meet lots of lovely ladies on here. I’m from the UK too, across in Lincolnshire. I’m now on the very long waiting list (5 years) at the Sheffield gender clinic

Anonymous

Hi Susan, welcome to CDH, the girls here are wonderful. I would love chat with you.  It is wonderful having like minded girls to talk to. Best wishes.

Hugs Julie

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Susan,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

I am 74 and have been dressing for years. (See my profile for more info.) I’ve never purged because I enjoy it so much and see no harm in dressing. Just enjoy it.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?