Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

The Woman Inside, Lauren’s Journey

The eight thousand dollar smile.

One thing I’ve become familiar with on my journey into womanhood, is the fact that, being a woman involves much more in terms of personal grooming and hygiene. The time and cost difference between my getting ready each day as the woman I now am, versus the other person I was, is substantial. There’s a lot more to do than pulling on a pair of jeans, a T-shirt and sneakers, ballcap and run out the door. On top of clothing, shoes and undergarments there’s hair care, skin care, nails, cosmetics and a lot more shaving, and sometimes it can get expensive!

I had a call last summer from my denturist, she said, “Hi Lauren, I understand there’s been a few changes!” And proceeded to tell me it was time to redo my dentures and I needed to come see her. She said the new pretty girl needs a new pretty smile.

Between she and my dentist, it turns out that I needed three new crowns done and they had to be made to precisely fit the new lower denture. There were multiple impressions taken of my mouth by both of them, where they insert a form filled with some kind of gel that tastes awful, there’s multiple measurements taken and both my dentist and denturist said I’d developed a bit of an overbite that would be corrected. Altogether there were seven visits to my dentist and eight visits to my denturist. Last Friday I went in, removed the old dentures and she placed the new ones in. She said, “Smile for me.” I did and she had the biggest smile herself and gave me a mirror. Now I had the biggest smile, WOW, what a difference! She made few adjustments to the fit, said it all looked wonderful, gave me a big hug, and said, “Go out there girl and smile at that world!”

So I have a “new mouth”, a beautiful smile and I can’t stop grinning from ear to ear! And the bonus that you can’t see but I can feel, is I can chew things better with a corrected bite. It also seems like it’s made it easier to better enunciate my words.

I’ve added a new photo so you can all have a view of my new eight thousand dollar smile. 🙂

Big smile and lots of hugs girls,

Ms. Lauren M

Good for you. Confidence is half the battle.

Anonymous
      Lady

That’s a beautiful smile.🥰😁

Hi Lauren,

Your new smile is lovely and worth every penny.

Hugs,

Michelle

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Lauren. Your smile is beautiful! I’ve always thought you looked happy but now you look radiant. You go girl!!

Money well spent honey. Now you radiant like a princess

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Beautiful Lauren.

Beautiful smile! But now rereading the figure of $8,000 I’m going to go floss and brush my teeth!

Dental work is so darn expensive, but so much of it is artistry especially when it comes to dentures, replacements, and the like.

Sorry you had to incur the expense but like others have said, it was worth it!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?