Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I started a new topic in Forums / relationships with the title “After you come out to your wife and or family , what are their main concerns?” I was almost finished with my experience and the page ‘Flipped” or refreshed, something and all my composition was lost. Thought I would let you know : Kathie

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Thanks Kathie,

Have you seen this happen again, or was it a one-time hiccup?

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Happened to me on a post tonight-hit submit post and it disconnected from the site-was able o refresh and return to the site but my post was lost in the ether.:(

Anonymous

Hi Vanessa, Yes a couple of times on different forum subjects. I sent you a private message on this subject because when I tried to open the message you sent me, it “disappeared” Luvs Kathie 🙂

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Hmm… 🙁
      Ok, I’m going to take it down for maintenance tonight and see if I can run down some of the lingering issues.

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Hey folks,
      It should now be working – let me know if you seen anything else amiss.

Anonymous

Thanks Vanessa:) Luvs Kathie, I will let you know.

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Hey @goducks15 is everything looking good from your side?

Trying to reply to a topic for Wigs – I submit and nothing happens – I’ve tried once last night and 3 times today Using IE and Chrome both don’t seem to work

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Hmm… has anyone else seen this happen?

Anonymous

I have had the same problem, but for me, I blame it more to MY laptop. Every so often my mouse will jump to some other place on the screen. Even jumping and going to ad links that I have no interest in. I think my laptop has a mind of its own.

Anonymous

I have given up. I do like the girls advise and experiences thought. It’s like a mirror. I do have so much to share, but life is good right now. Thank you for sharing Vanessa 🙂 Luvs kathie

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Hey @goducks15 can you share a bit more on what you mean when you say you’ve given up?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?