Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have just received the news that I am about to resume my teaching life in Ithaca, New York, where I will avail myself of female hormones, and live my womanly life to the fullest. I am on cloud nine about the prospects of this dream come true. I hope to acquire a complete feminine crossdressing cache before I set out for The Finger Lakes. I have compiled a host of items from Glamour Boutique: (a pretty wig; a travel makeup kit; matching necklace, earrings and ring; a black velvet dress with long sleeves and a choker; a cleavage maker; an underwire bra; pink size 14 pumps; false nails; false eyelashes; black tights. I am so excited about presenting Maura to the general public. All I am lacking is a pocketbook which I will bring along with me. I’m looking for a rental with a discreet balcony to which I can retreat and relax with my legs crossed, and then smoke a cigarette to my own enjoyment.

Maura……….sounds absolutley fab. I am so happy you can get back to teaching. Irregardless of the rules……the best behaved students are those who are trained by mama animals……they act up…a paw upside the head works wonders.

Bon Voyage…….keep in touch.

Love…… Lady Veronica

shout out fellow teacher! must say, that sounds pretty awesome:) Yas girl, Glamour Boutique FTW!!! <# them! congrats on the new job and having the opportunity to live your life how you want!

<3 Sage <3

Sounds absolutely wonderful!

I’m still searching for an affordable rental in or near downtown Ithaca.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?