• This topic has 12 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls, its 08.25 here in the UK. I’ve got a work meeting at 10.00 and my boss has told me to wear a suit so I’ll be wearing my drab. But this is what I’d love to wear…

My white full lace cup bra with matching brazilian knickers. A white cotton shirt with long sleeves, a knee length dark grey pencil skirt with matching jacket, 10 denier barely black tights and black court shoes with 2 inch heels. My makeup would be light grey eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara, a light foundation and blusher and light peach lipstick. I would tie my hair back loosely and leave my fringe. Finally I would wear light peach nail varnish.

What do you think girls? Would I do? I can but dream. Louise.❤❤❤

Wow!!! Sounds great Louise!

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie. Its a shame its all a dream.❤

Anonymous

Louise….dreamy

Three little words ” I Dare You”

Grace x

Anonymous

Oh Grace, I only wish…😍❤

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Just do it afterward and play like you did. However i suspect that you might have already done this.

Life is short, enjoy what you can of it, whenever you can. Love

Anonymous

Hi Roberta, I meant would I pass but I know what you mean…😘I havn’t yet, that’s for later…😻

Oh… great dream nevertheless… ❤️

And a beautiful dream it is Louise.

Singing:

Oh, wouldn’t it be loverly?
      Loverly, loverly, loverly
      Wouldn’t it be loverly?

Louise

You said that it’s only a dream. Why don’t you make your dream come true? The outfit you described is very fashionable and you would look great wearing it  You have excellent taste in clothes and the makeup you want to wear is perfect. You’d look stunning. Imagine how you would feel when you went to your meeting as Louise  Just a thought

Janine

Yes Louise you have great fashion sense hon and now make the dream a reality even if its just at home and soon stepping out in all your glory. Maybe it will not happen at work but no reason to hold back from presenting yourself in public as you were meant to be

Anonymous

Thanks very much everyone for your kind words. Its nice to know that you think I’ve got fashion sense. What a lovely place CDH is, especially in these terrible times. Stay dafe everyone.💋💋💋

Anonymous

Hi girls, I’m bored at work in my drab and my mind has drifted to what I would love to wear today. I would wear my lovely light blue lace cup bra with matching knickers, 80 denier black opaque tights, my knee length black polka dot skater dress, my mustard cardigan and black flat shoes. My hair would be down and my makeup would be a light foundation, light coral eyeshadow and mascara and light nude lipstick. What d’ya think? Louise.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?