• This topic has 13 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Today I am wearing a belted kimono dress from M&S in the UK,black opaaue tights and black mid heel court shoes. Feeling suitably girly and glam,

Anonymous

M&S…. Oh yes How to explain that to our American sisters: their slips, their knickers, etc.

Oh yeah,I love M&S knickers.And I buy a lot of their tights too.

Hi Roberta, a Girl with taste! M&S stuff is great, nice quality and very nice clothes. I am currently looking at a checked skirt they have, it looks very nice. I bet that dress looks lovely on you Roberta, i’m envious lol! I really must have a look around, it will be an excuse to go clothes shopping!

Fiona xxx

I had a couple of nice skirts instore at M&S before Christmas one of them was checked and just below the knee.I wore it on Christmas Eve with a tan blouse that I keep for best and my old faithful black tights.I used my new handbag too which is absolutely fab. I am not so keen on their dresses instore these days but there’s usually a few nice ones online. Hope you get a chance to go shopping and get that skirt Fiona let me know. XXx

Anonymous

M&S: you’d think they wouldn’t have to close any stores as we seem to be keeping them afloat!
      Today : M&S fluffy pink woolly and a long skirt from Tu, plus a pair of fluffy booties for warm feet!

Yes,such a shame that there are some more branches of M&S closing.I heard a rumour that Bon Marche might be in trouble.I hope not my wife and I buy a lot of our clothes from there.We plan a girly shopping spree at one of ourlocal ones on Friday.

Anonymous

Hi Tammie, I bought a lovely bra from Bon Marche yesterday. Its the first time I’ve bought anything from there. The bra’s really comfy, I’ll be shopping there again. Can you let me know how your shopping goes? Thanks, Tanya. X

I love tight spandex bodysuits and spandex pencil skirts or miniskirts or frilly square dance type dresses or square dance skirts and tops with the requisite petticoats and pettipantz love spandex shaper tights and similar pantiehose. One time on a dare even a pair of BOOTYSHORTS (IN HOME ONLY)

Is M&S a UK only firm?

it is a UK company with most of it’s stores being in the UK.It did have some stores outside Britain but not sure if they have now.They did expand to Canada at one time but all their stores there are now closed.

Anonymous

My outfit today is a red knee length fit and flare dress with small white spots on with a nude pair of low heels and a white shrug ( as it is a bit chilly !)

Football jersey, jeans, panties and thigh high socks. It’s Superbowl Sunday 😆.

Anonymous

Hi Everyone, this morning (before I go to work in drab😥) I’m my lovely underwear, black 100 denier opaque tights and a lovley floral patterned dress. I feel fabulous!😍

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?