Viewing 43 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I don’t care for the bulge traditional tucking entails with the boys being pushed back up the inguinal canal. In fact that bulge is worse than just leaving everything in standard male mode. Obviously this is taking my anatomy into account and all of us are built in our own unique way.

My current and most successful method for achieving a really flat look (so far) has been to take one knee high panty hose (if it’s just one is hose singular or plural?) and tuck everything into that. Keeping the elastic band flat and not rolled or bunched up around the base here is key, especially if the clothing you’ll be wearing is extremely tight and revealing.

I will push back ‘everything’ as far as possible and squeeze my legs tight while taking the foot or so of extra hose and pull that tight up the buttocks. At this point the panties are pulled up with the extra hose hanging out like a tail. That’s then wrapped back around my hip (and that’s then tucked in under the waistband of the panties and tucked back into the crotch)

Effectively the tuck is now holding the tuck in place.

Trying to write this clearly has turned out to be more of a chore than I thought and maybe it’s about as clear as mud, but without a detailed picture show it the best I can do. I’m having a lot of success with it.

My tucking is much easier.I’m not very big .When wearing leggings or skinny jeans or slacks I have panties and a body shaper that makes me flat.

Where else but here would you see males wishing they were less endowed? LMAO

I’m so envious Robin.

Anonymous

Thanks Rei

Once the fire brigade cut me down from my chandelier, I was ok….I think I will heal, and that was some PING …next time I will hold the tail a bit tighter!!

so glad I had my mobile tucked down my bra ( thanks Emily) so I could call for help.

Seriously Rei….for so long I have read a zillion articles about tucking, and I still don’t get it so I always go back to tight panties, which seems to work for me…like you say, we’re all different, maybe my “boys” are really just “kids”…

big smiles Rei,

grace 💋💋

Rei. Because I’m a total girl in bed I don’t use my little penis for sex anyway

Anonymous

OMG 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂, well I am crying now and joined the wet knicker brigade. How on earth do you  end up with a “volvo” in your knickers. Hello sweetie can service your volvo. “oh your are naughty, but I like you”

Priceless, oh madam your nuts have fallen off the cam belts to tight.

I worked out how to tuck way back in the 1970’s.  Back in those dark ages, we had no Youtube or internet to learn how, and certainly no books were allowed in print that described the process.

Rei, I had to reread your process a couple of times while picturing it in my head and I do think I got it, finally.  Back when I was figuring it out was about the time we young boys were ‘enjoying’ our first gang showers in gym at school.  Seeing a bunch of 12 and 13 year old boys try to ‘out size’ each others gifts of manhood (tongue in cheek there) was actually very entertaining.  I was secretly glad that even then, I was smaller there than any of the rest of them.

After much trial and error, I found the typical tuck worked fine for me and everything stayed up and back with a proper fitting or slightly tight pair of panties.  As I matured, most of me got bigger and bigger, but the boys didn’t grow much at all, which I didn’t mind at all, since they became easier to hide as I got accustomed to being tucked everyday, I actually loved pressing up against a counter edge or leaning forward against something and feeling nothing protruding down there.  The little boys never did grow into any sort of ‘gift’, other than maybe a decorative miniature, compared to other men, and certainly nothing close to my men friends ‘gifts’.

You will eventually find what works best for you and is comfortable for a long evening or day out shopping, just be careful and do no damage.

PaulaF

Now, where did I park that Volvo?

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paula F.

I’m still trying to visualise knee high pantyhose. LOL

LOL

I realized that after and I hoped I wouldn’t get called out!

Anonymous

[postquote quote=407197]
      Volvo hatch back Stephanie, 😂😂😂😂😂

Anonymous

Stop it Stephanie!!!

This gets more confusing every post, that is unless you come from Derbyshire in England……….. or to be precise, the market town of Bolsover….apparently they have perfected the ” Tuck”

Smiles, grace 💋

Tuck, tuck, goose!

Seren
      Baroness

Have any of you thought about having ‘them’ erm, removed?

from what I’ve read it’s a relatively simple op, quite common amongst trans women.
      I certainly don’t have any ‘need’ for them and the idea of the ‘improved’ shape is very appealing

S xx

Anonymous

Oh Seren honey

What an idea!!

You could buy any type of panties, and they would all fit!!!…..but it’s a bit….final!!…and I expect more than a few S/O’s may well have an opinion on this……

…..but what a pair of keepsake earrings!!

smiles, grace 💋

(Rei, with this topic, you have created a monster!!!!)

Once you’ve released your child to the world, their fate is their own.

Well that’s certainly one way to be proactive about prostate cancer!  Has anyone discussed this procedure with their primary care doctor?  I guess I’ll have to decide if I want to continue using prescription testosterone or simplify my life and say good by to the boys.  Interesting that I never considered this option before but I can’t help but think it would really drop my libido as low as it could go and I don’t know that it’s a goal I want to reach.

Jane Don
          Lady

I tried talking to my Doc–But she won’t even discuss hormones let alone anything else-

Seren
      Baroness

[postquote quote=407457]

I was thinking more about those stoopid fluffy balls that all women have dangling off their handbags…. 🤣

Anonymous

Oh my goodness….I wondered where the girls got those things from!!!!!

Anonymous

Tonight’s bush tucker trial,

Amanda ‘s nuts

The unclockable t tape works great jus wish it did not cost so much

Hi Gina, I meant to come back and thank you for recommending this product but it may have gotten lost in all the fun!

Better late than never though. have you had a lot of experience with this product?

I have not got to go out much but the 2 times I used it it worked well, only problem they are just good for one use mostly

[postquote quote=407278]
      Is that when your tuck is holding your tuck in place and someone grabs your arse?

In the recent past I purchased a product called “V-Panties”. it was the equivalent of a breast plate but intended for the lower part of the anatomy. I got the one with the catheter in it so you didn’t have to remove it to pee. Not having any frame of reference or any instructions as to how this thing worked, A little trial and error was in order.
      I discovered that without a ‘Go-Girl’ peeing while sitting was going to miss the bowl entirely. I also discovered that you had to get the end of your urethra to the hole before you finished pulling it up. I also discovered that fingernails are the enemy of ALL pull over silicone plates.
      but more to the tucking…
      The form basically forced the male parts back into the scrotum in a way that was both comfortable and didn’t effect the flow when peeing. After the form basically ripped apart because yours truly was not careful enough with my fingernails, I discovered that it was possible to tuck a flaccid unit onto the scrotum and pull the scrotum up and over the unit to keep it tucked. It takes some practice and I end up using one thumb to push it in there and the other to adjust. With a tight pair of undies things don’t pop out and it’s very easy to use the facilities and get things back together in a short time. There seems to be a small hollow spot just above the base of the unit, so I fill that with a small piece of cloth and get a perfectly smooth look as a result. When ‘going’ I just drop the cloth into the lowered undies until it’s time to pull things back up.
      hope that helps…

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I have gotten a flat front thong gaff from En Femme that works really well.

This is the gaff that I chose, and it’s a good fit!

https://enfemmestyle.com/max-smooth-gaff-in-royal

Good luck,

Dala

Thank you Dala, I’ve had my eye on a few gaffs (like this) but getting a real persons advice and experience is worth its weight in gold!

Hi Rei – this thread will never end, right?  Such fun!

But seriously, I concur with Dala – I have several gaffs from En Femme and they work very well and are (mostly) comfortable.  But there is one in which you tuck all your bits into a pouch, tie it shut, then pull everything WAAYYY back.  It looks great, but be careful sitting down!

Hope that helps!

Mikey

I smile every time I get a notification this ones still active.
        I shouldn’t laugh but that be careful sitting down comment had me LOL!

I am convinced, I’m going to try on of those out. Thank you.

Ha!  You’re quite welcome.  And you absolutely should laugh!  Until you sit down . . .

Mikey

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I usually don’t tuck. I just watch what I wear. But those are good tips.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=412853]
      “pop, pop” mmmmmm 2mini haggis anyone

[postquote quote=412635]
      If you think you might be between sizes, go smaller.  Once everything is “in place”, pull the thong straight from the back horizontally (NOT up!) and it will flatten nicely, and allow the waist to sit high on your hips as it should.

Anonymous

I wear normally size 8 panties so, i started purchasing size 7’s and add a pantie pad stuck to the crotch and this does wonders for hiding him and those , nothing shows . Just a thought and its simple and pads are easily purchased at and on line at my Walmart . Leslie

Anonymous

Leslie

Your tip is so straightforward and welcome, but I’m so glad you did not post it three weeks ago.

Look below at the utter carnage, farce and absolute hilarity that the CDH sisterhood would have missed…

bless you for your delayed thought ( and for solving the problem without the use of knots )

a STILL giggling, grace ❤️

Thank you Leslie for your advice.

I have actually tried out that method and…….. (I’m sure I’m adding fuel to the fire here, lol)

……..the ‘spillage’ required so many pads that I would have been better off switching to a classy pair of adult diapers!

Anonymous

Excellent advice, Rei! I do similar. I also wear the tightest pair of panties as possible at-all-times, …tight enough to cause discomfort and pain, constantly! lol! I feel the sacrifice is just to achieve our dreams of being a passible female. I feel it’s deserved to us, it’s our ‘penance’ !!!

Thanks!

Kitty! Similar how?!
        Details details, let’s fan those flames 🔥

…….seriously though, I am genuinely asking,

Anonymous

ok! ok! ..I sometimes will take 1 leg of a hold up and cut it to a length where it can be cut to fit after being pulled tight to ‘hide’ everything. Then, pull my panties up -over- that. It can conceal pretty nicely and give a flat profile. 🙂 It’s pretty simple, but it stops any unwanted ‘poking’…?!

NICE! Thanks for sharing that useful tidbit.

Anonymous

Welcome, Rei! 🙂

Anonymous

[postquote quote=413368]
      Well I put an order in for the Stephanie Jackie Collins plumb new hot Novel. Titled “Volvo”. Plus her short stories of 2poos woodland adventure thrillers, who killed bunny chase a squirrel and pheasant for dinner.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=413635]
      Igpay atinlay wow Samantha, fabulous. He he. xx

Anonymous

Well done Rei

This post is now so long….you have to go into a decompression chamber once you get up from the bottom

gaspingly, grace xx

Well Grace, the subject matter that started this whole thing is apparently also…….lengthy.
        Did I just go there? Yes indeed! LMAO

Anonymous

[postquote quote=413739]
      I hay Amanthsay, ovinglay, ouyay ownay ouyay Igpay Atinlay ovelylay xx

Oh My Lord!  Even though I have no idea what she’s trying to say (and refuse to work hard enough to figure it out – puzzles are not my thing!) I do hope this thread just keeps going!  I have not laughed so hard in a long time!  Thanks to all!  2020 is ending on a high note!

Huge Hugs!!  Mikey

Anonymous

Mikey

i have no idea either….all I can think of is…                          Amanda has developed a lisp and a stutter and is desperately trying to buy ” Oil of Olay”

Smiles, grace Olay ❤️

Anonymous

[postquote quote=413970]
      No way Stephanie, I can’t be unfaithful to you and Grace.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=413995]
      Ahhh thanks Samantha ❤️yah too.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=413958]
      God heavens Grace, nothing like that, I was trying out the new tucking technique, ended up with one leg round my head, and both arm tied in the knot behind me arse. Good the pain, but hell of a feminine voice. Was hopping round the front room, then fell into the sofa and got wedged down the back, so I was trying to text with my nose. “help get me out of here”.

Anonymous

Gosh…..now that is a picture I WOULD pay money for !!!

If you could lay this out step by step, I’d love a feminine voice!

Anonymous

They do say Rei…..no pain, no gain

…but I wonder if Amanda’s method is breaching ” health and safety” rules????

Anonymous

[postquote quote=414274]
      OH Rei I can’t,  I still traumatized, the pain, the pain.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=414394]
      Nearly had to dial 999,Grace what the hell does a girl say when she’s found in a compromising position tied up exposed.

So, Amanda wants to know what to say . . . ?

Perhaps yes, please, may I have another?  Perhaps not.

And Stephanie, I can’t wait for the book!

My sides hurt!

And don’t ever stop this thread!

Mikey

Anonymous

Jingle bells, jingle bell,

Tucking time is here

Control strips, spandex, elastic just for grip.

Jingle bells, jingle bells, Christmas on the way,

OH what fun it is to be a CD every day.,

Twist  it tight, left and right, swing between the knees, part the cheeks, pull it back, yank it up with ease,

Jingle bells jingle bells christmas on the way,

oh what fun it is to be a CD every day,

Knot it tight wince with pain, then a snap and pop,

Followed by a twang and Wizz, and another pop, one nut hit the Christmas  tree, the other smashed the clock,

Jingle bells, jingle bell, A&E for me

Oh what fun it is to be a CD every day.

Anonymous

Brilliant !!!!!!!!

What have you started now?????….I’m working on one already….omg….. haha

Grace ❤️💋❤️

Anonymous

With sincere apologies to SLADE….I expect the lawyers are busy already

Are you hanging up your stocking on the wall?

If you think that’s where it goes, no , not at all

You should pull it tight and tie it

To the bits that stick out most

But if your boys turn purple you are toast!!?

So here it is merry Christmas

Every bodys voice is high!!

Tucking is the current craze

It’s knee highs you must try

……sorry, grace ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous

[postquote quote=415199]
      He he, magic Grace, I think Noddy Holder would join in sweetie.

Anonymous

Hot of the news press, comes the writers guild conformation, following advanced sales of her Tucking novel “Crossdressing knots”, renown author Rei has been hard at work writing a second follow on novel. The author and writers guild have confirmed the second book in the Tucking series will be titled,”Have you the balls to bungee”. A spokesman for the Author has confirmed a public competition will taken to name the third planned book in the series.

Anonymous

You don’t always need a tuck, but when I do everything gets pushed inside, place a pantie liner and two tight firm bikini bottoms hold it all in place. Bear in mind that you should watch what you eat and drink the night before, because with your gonads and pecker in there there is less space for your bladder and colin….
      But wearing fuller skirts and dresses rather than tuck I have the thing male ballet dancers wear underneath. Mine’s a thong style and feeling that skirt whoosh over my buttocks…heaven

I might have missed this, but has anyone used Trans Tape?

Hippie
      Lady

That would suck if you had to pee in a hurry. I rather have the buldge then go though all that. Too much work for me.

Anonymous

Hippie

If you read this post to the bottom, you will probably pee anyway…..I think someone actually died of old age about halfway down!!!…..smiles, grace xx

Anonymous

[postquote quote=427587]
      We are good at that

Uff, I have so much to learn . . .

[postquote quote=427098]
      Hi Grace,

Hope your home insurance policyholders is paid up to date.

hugs,

Alice

Anonymous

Well Alice….I have been having real problems….I had a really bad phone connection when I reported my damaged chandelier……

……this morning I received a cheque for £2.75 to replace my plastic flower????…

” Dear Grace, please find the enclosed money to replace your….. ” sham dahlia”!!!!

……..regards.

Well, I ask you!!!!!!

Smiles, grace xx

[postquote quote=427794]
      Hi Grace,

The news reported the evacuation In Germany was because the Covid Rate increase following the holidays.

Alice

[postquote quote=428094]
      Hi Grace,

The deductible ate most of the cost to repair the chandelier.

Alice

Anonymous

haha…omg…I’m two pairs down now cos I’ve literally just wet myself….

brilliant,

wet huggs, grace 💋

Anonymous

OMG..I just changed and now I’ve read your post…. make that three pairs….stop it Steph, I can’t see!!!

haha

Tiepin blyndly, grass cc 🙃

No worries Stephanie, I had a couple of good chuckles myself!

Once you release stuff out there it takes on a life of its own, it belongs to all of us!

Best wishes, Rei

Considering the job the knee highs are performing I was trying to come up with a clever reference to the other bits hanging down to the knees when ‘unsupported’

Thoughts?

Anonymous

Now it’s all becoming clearer!!!…

Perhaps this guy with the big…….

..ego, is the person Rei had in mind when she revealed her….” Tuck it in the knee highs” approach…

got it!!….thanks Rei darling.

Smiles, grace💋

LMAO!!!!

Anonymous

McSteph

Jest gaes ta shew

The girse is aye greener on the ither side o’ the hill lassie

bosie, McGrace 💋

When inspiration strikes again, I’ll be here in a hot minute!

Anonymous

Oh yes….Stephanie actually thinks speaking Scottish will keep her off the naughty step…

Well, Sammy’s Christmas present ” the A-Z of Doric” is in the post………

or so I hear !!

While Rei’s new novel…” Crossdressing knots I have used..fact or fiction”…is on my Santa list..

Love you Rei…you made my year!!

Grace ❤️❤️

Anonymous

Rei honey…..please don’t keep me waiting long !!!

Anonymous

Grace is crying again..don’t panic…tears of pure joy….omg

Steph. please don’t make the ” Volvo strangler” three words wide and two feet long….apart from that, I can’t wait!!!…..xxx

Anonymous

im trying to work out why Amanda has such a big smile, while tied in that position….hang on, I have the picture upside down!!!…….oh my!!!

Anonymous

Oh my God Stephanie, I didn’t recognize you as a fire fighter, gosh the response was fabulous. Gosh so degrading, undignified and embarrassing, what must you have thought?. Gosh you touch was so soft and gentle.

Gosh you took pictures I am so shocked, I trust they won’t appear on X rated sites and Grace they won’t appear in your photo albums. I trust the new novel will not disclose the identity of the “Volvo strangler”. What would the other girls think, my reputation oh my reputation.

I am so swollen I feel like I am rocking on a birthing ball and look like Jake the peg, oh Stephanie how am I going to look you in the eyes again after such intimate contact, was the sight to much to bare. Portray me kindly on your pages as you write, I beg.

Anonymous

Haha…your actual post is three words wide and two foot long….a book like that would not fit in my bookcase…..

Anonymous

[postquote quote=414446]
      Wait you have pictures, you can’t possibly hang them Grace, my hair wasn’t done properly at the time, and I have no lipped on,

Anonymous

Oh Stephanie, the more I read your post, the deeper my depression has become, not only have I psychologically damaged  you, but you have sustained an injury too. I am in floods of tears and shut myself in my bedroom. I ruined your Christmas dinner. Can it possibly get any worse. Ten boxes of tissue and their wet contents lay scattered around my bed along with ice cream tubs and chocolate wrapper, I need that Bridget Jones time. I can’ the help the theses moment of stress, did she think my bum was big, is it big, “oh my God” waxing due, please tell me, no don’t, yes, do, I have to face it, was I “fluffy” oh no my arse is going to be  immortalized to the world with a beard, no wonder Grace was confused. Can you ever forgive Stephanie,  I am truly sorry.

Anonymous

Gosh Stephanie, your such a dear friend, and your certainly are not deranged sweetie. I must confess I did have a lot of vodka last night too.  I do like your taste on Christmas dinner. I will now dry my eyes and dig my way out of the bedroom, oh dear what a mess,ice cream and chocolate all over the duvet, gosh smells like a pub too. Oh God has my bedroom exploded I look a mess. Thank you sweetie ❤️u. Drama over, well till the next time at  least. XX

Anonymous

Amanda…. you’re right about the lippy but your hair was perfectly parted….hang on…maybe I did have the picture the right way up…..gosh, I can’t make head or tail of it now.??

Anonymous

Oh my God Grace what are you trying to say here?. I have face that looks like an ass, or and ass that looks like my face? Wait a minute!!! Omg I put lipstick on my bum and pile cream on my lips, Grace you must be able to tell, you must, you must,look closely any elastic marks sweetie?

Anonymous

Honey….I just can’t tell, everything’s so…….purple???

Anonymous

Oh what shade purple, does it match my nail polish and lippy?

I couldn’t agree more, thanks girls!

Anonymous

Trans tape… isn’t that a cassette of The Rocky Horror show???

Anonymous

Brilliant stuff Stephanie, doubles up as a sack and crack waxing strip when you rip it off.

Anonymous

No Grace sweetie, it’s a Cd’s, CD. Times have move on from cassettes and tapes.

Anonymous

You mean to say my 8 track is past it???….will I have to sell my ford Capri Ghia….oh s***

Anonymous

Well it’s better coming from a friend, but basically 8 track is not cool anymore. But sell the car?.!!!!! Good heavens not Grace, soon be able to enter the car in the Brighton and London rally.

Anonymous

Wow…. can I use it on my pork joint..I hate hairy crackling!!!

Anonymous

it will but apparently only if the beaver is…… brazilian

Anonymous

Oh definitely Stephanie, two strips and bare as the day you popped out.

Anonymous

Victory V look for us then Grace, wax the pork joint and the turkey then, brilliant.

Anonymous

Wait a minute Rei didn’t mention anything about this in her post. Now you tell me Stephanie, bloody hell, completely demolished two settees, armchair, coffee table, and had the most undignified experience of rolling round the front room for days because my testicles were the size of a space hopper, and goodness know what damage I have done to your mental  health cutting me free, and what about Grace’s Flat?

Anonymous

My chandelier cost a fortune to repair….and I’m still finding bits of glass!!!!….very disappointed

Surely you ladies have home and property insurance?
      Self inflicted or not, this is no Act of God!
      I cry “Victim!”

Anonymous

Rei, not sure how I fill out the insurance claim. Catapulted around the room by a genital tucking device, injuries two massive swelling of the testicles, and rubber burns, damaged caused by self bouncing off of furniture.

Are you sure you were not using a Facial  chin strap against the manufacturer instructions?

Anonymous

Your funny!!!!…

I wasn’t even given a form….my insurance man saw I had half a chandelier, with torn panties and laddered stockings hanging from it….and left abruptly….

Anonymous

Should have put down to severe wind Grace, (sprout induced) weather claims never miss,

“Lost Presence Of Mind” is a good cover for most self inflicted occaisions.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Nice one Paula, will fill out my forms today.

Anonymous

There is two little air valves under the arms, to much and your Mary Poppins.

Anonymous

and hey presto!!?…. Dr TJ appears..

we’ve gone full circle!!!

Anonymous

Flash of pink…it’s the good doctor getting gas….flash of veined purples, it’s Amanda delivering her forms!!!

Anonymous

“May day, may day, may day”

Atmospheric floatation malfunction, activated breast form release, controlled wind resistant decent. Deployment of petticoat parachutes imminent.

“may day, may day may day” two bouncing massive  boobs gone, please inform RAF to destroy before ground damage occurs.

Anonymous

It said on the news, parts of Germany have been evacuated….they saw these bouncing bombs coming and thought the dambusters were back!!!

Anonymous

Very funny!!!!

“accidental launching of the Brabusters dropping H-cups on Frau Merkel? “

Baroness Grace of Snowballs xx

Anonymous

Mine are Double D’s so I just call them D, day bombs.

(D, days dropped) explosive nipple detonation device.

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?