Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Dear Ladies,
      Last night was a big step!

I’ve done my husband’s makeup in the past and I didn’t enjoy it because I felt I was pushed to do it along with other expectations.

Needless to say, it has been years since we have played with the makeup for him and we took some time last night to try out some of his new products. I actually had fun with it and it made all the difference. It wasn’t a full transformation and it is difficult for me to do his makeup but all in all he looked very pretty even though I insisted he keep his very sexy mustache…[Insert sounds of cat purring here]

This was the first time since he came out that we have done the makeup. I enjoyed it because I felt like it was a fun girls time we were having without extra expectations. While we did end up in the shower together for some after makeup fun, it was different to me because it came naturally and wasn’t expected.

I have found so much support here and you ladies are truly changing lives♥️

Thank you,
      Betty🦄

Anonymous
      Lady

That’s so nice to hear Betty…I would give anything to have a life partner that would enjoy life that way. I did date one woman long ago that knew I was a crossdresser and she would help with my makeup, help pick out clothes and we would go out together as girlfriends. She didn’t want to get married and moved away but while it lasted it was wonderful. She would tell me I was her girlfriend with better benefits.

Anonymous
      Lady

Betty the Unicorn,

Happy to hear the good news… relax and let things flow and enjoy the bonding experiences.

Thanks for sharing

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Oh Betty,

That is wonderful! I’m so happy for you both, and it’s so good to hear what is possible!

What a sweet experience!

💕Lara

Anonymous

Sounds amazing.  Thanks for sharing.

Hi Betty you are a great wife to a lucky husband .. As my wife and i have been married for 39 years ans she has been accepting and supportive for all of them but she has never been much of a makeup wearer so i have asked for her help and she is reluctant to try so i learned on my own so thank you for being a great support to your girlfriend and your hubby..

Stephanire Bass

Anonymous
      Lady

Betty, thank you SO much for sharing with us!  That sounds like you made it a wonderful evening for both of you!  Congrats and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your efforts to accept your husband. You are truly special!!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Wow Betty ,

I am so happy for the both of you.

From all us CD spouses thank you so much for being so supportive and open minded .

You are truly awesome.

Patty

Hope. That’s what this brings. Hope. Joy. Acceptance. Emotional strength.

Thank you for sharing!

Hi!
      Thanks so much for sharing a happy report from you! Though the hundreds maybe thousands have or will read your wonderful message, all of us feel the same love and gratitude for you. This truly Heaven as all of us depend and trust each other as if we were sisters at birth!!
      God Bless you and y”pretty husband “!! Love Jaime

I have a supportive wife, but I would love this level of bonding! It’s not always about rolling around in the hay. Sometimes it’s about sitting on the haystack getting to know each other.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Vecca Senn.

Agreed…. as long as sitting on the haystack getting to know each other leads to rolling around in the hay. 😉

Touche’ that would be nice now and then!

Anonymous

Betty, you are a star, wonderful, made my day.

That sounds like an amazing evening. So much fun when we can lower all our walls and simply enjoy each other. Good for you Betty!

I have often tried to put myself in my spouse’s position. I am fully closeted and she is very vanilla with everything on a romantic level so I feel she would have an extremely hard time if I were to reveal my CD’ing to her. It’s a shame as this is and has been a part of who I am, and I would love to share it with her.

So bravo to you Betty for being that open and accepting person for your husband. If he happens to struggle to express his appreciation (I think I would), I think I can say with confidence that he appreciates you to a level that is off the charts! Enjoy it!

Betty,

This story actually almost made me tear up and get emotional.

At that moment, you probably changed his entire self-perception, his ego, his self-esteem and feeling of being loved all in one get go. And we all need to look at this and ask, what was the cost of such positivity? An increase in acceptance? An increase in your bond together? And increase in love? Breaking down silly fear based projections and made you stronger as a couple????

THIS! This is what relationships are about. It costs you nothing for all those benefits. So it becomes almost silly to think that “feminizing” or “crossdressing” is the sole reason for a break-up. There is so much more going on in the relationship that is missing before the act of crossdressing alone could ever fall under the radar of “reasons relationships fail”.

And your steamy little shower scene you happened to mention is proof that your hubby is every bit of man who makes you purr like the minx you are 😉

Anonymous

Ooooo! I like being called a minx!!!

I figured you might like that. Simply because people have called me that when I’m out running around as Carmen, and though it’s “different”, it definitely hits the “you bet your butt I am” feeling LMAO!

So go, you minx, you’re an inspiration of a woman!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

You are an inspiration to us all, and I’m envious. I love hearing stories where oceans are crossed and couples can survive the hurricane that this causes. Most don’t. As for the makeup session that is amazing to hear, I can’t bring myself to try it alone especially with the mustache. But when I shave it off, she complains. Anyway thanks for sharing, Katie

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Congrats Betty. You and your hubby should look into possibly attending one of the cd/tg conventions. I met several couples at the last Keystone including the Bass’s, the Flowers’ and the Roxbury and in all cases both spouses seemed to enjoy the experience!
      Cyn

Anonymous

Hi Cyn,
        That is something that we might be interested in down the road. I think it would be very interesting and fun to meet other people. My husband has been reading some of my posts on the site but hasn’t joined. I told him to read the comments as they are painting me in such a positive light! All of the ladies here have been such an amazing help and I am so very grateful.
        Thanks,
        Betty

Hi Cynthia as we made it home we havent yet quit talking about it and wife says she has been planning the next years event he he yea for us .. hugs

Stephanie

Thats great Betty my partner loves helping me and we have grown so close as well xxx

I love it when my wife fixes my makeup, she can make me much prettier than I can myself. She has been fixing me ever since our dating days back at college, eons ago.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?