- April 9, 2022 at 11:24 am #634962Betty RockwellParticipantRegistered On: March 9, 2022Topics: 16Replies: 97Has thanked: 229 timesBeen thanked: 814 times
Last night was a big step!
I’ve done my husband’s makeup in the past and I didn’t enjoy it because I felt I was pushed to do it along with other expectations.
Needless to say, it has been years since we have played with the makeup for him and we took some time last night to try out some of his new products. I actually had fun with it and it made all the difference. It wasn’t a full transformation and it is difficult for me to do his makeup but all in all he looked very pretty even though I insisted he keep his very sexy mustache…[Insert sounds of cat purring here]
This was the first time since he came out that we have done the makeup. I enjoyed it because I felt like it was a fun girls time we were having without extra expectations. While we did end up in the shower together for some after makeup fun, it was different to me because it came naturally and wasn’t expected.
I have found so much support here and you ladies are truly changing lives♥️
Total of 47 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 20, 2022 at 9:46 am #640038Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 538Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 1731 times
- April 15, 2022 at 10:26 am #638929
- April 11, 2022 at 10:13 am #637949skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 119Replies: 1342Has thanked: 629 timesBeen thanked: 1914 times
Congrats Betty. You and your hubby should look into possibly attending one of the cd/tg conventions. I met several couples at the last Keystone including the Bass’s, the Flowers’ and the Roxbury and in all cases both spouses seemed to enjoy the experience!
- April 14, 2022 at 6:12 pm #638787Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 25Replies: 3915Has thanked: 56087 timesBeen thanked: 13851 times
- April 12, 2022 at 8:52 am #638203Betty RockwellBaronessRegistered On: March 9, 2022Topics: 16Replies: 97Has thanked: 229 timesBeen thanked: 814 times
That is something that we might be interested in down the road. I think it would be very interesting and fun to meet other people. My husband has been reading some of my posts on the site but hasn’t joined. I told him to read the comments as they are painting me in such a positive light! All of the ladies here have been such an amazing help and I am so very grateful.
- April 10, 2022 at 1:29 pm #637620AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
You are an inspiration to us all, and I’m envious. I love hearing stories where oceans are crossed and couples can survive the hurricane that this causes. Most don’t. As for the makeup session that is amazing to hear, I can’t bring myself to try it alone especially with the mustache. But when I shave it off, she complains. Anyway thanks for sharing, Katie
- April 10, 2022 at 12:56 pm #637611Carmen CruzLadyRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 341Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 1987 times
This story actually almost made me tear up and get emotional.
At that moment, you probably changed his entire self-perception, his ego, his self-esteem and feeling of being loved all in one get go. And we all need to look at this and ask, what was the cost of such positivity? An increase in acceptance? An increase in your bond together? And increase in love? Breaking down silly fear based projections and made you stronger as a couple????
THIS! This is what relationships are about. It costs you nothing for all those benefits. So it becomes almost silly to think that “feminizing” or “crossdressing” is the sole reason for a break-up. There is so much more going on in the relationship that is missing before the act of crossdressing alone could ever fall under the radar of “reasons relationships fail”.
And your steamy little shower scene you happened to mention is proof that your hubby is every bit of man who makes you purr like the minx you are 😉
- April 10, 2022 at 2:09 pm #637628Betty RockwellBaronessRegistered On: March 9, 2022Topics: 16Replies: 97Has thanked: 229 timesBeen thanked: 814 times
- April 10, 2022 at 2:31 pm #637632Carmen CruzLadyRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 341Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 1987 times
I figured you might like that. Simply because people have called me that when I’m out running around as Carmen, and though it’s “different”, it definitely hits the “you bet your butt I am” feeling LMAO!
So go, you minx, you’re an inspiration of a woman!!!!!!!!
- April 10, 2022 at 7:15 am #637537Darcy GrigsbyLadyRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 34Replies: 211Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 1248 times
That sounds like an amazing evening. So much fun when we can lower all our walls and simply enjoy each other. Good for you Betty!
I have often tried to put myself in my spouse’s position. I am fully closeted and she is very vanilla with everything on a romantic level so I feel she would have an extremely hard time if I were to reveal my CD’ing to her. It’s a shame as this is and has been a part of who I am, and I would love to share it with her.
So bravo to you Betty for being that open and accepting person for your husband. If he happens to struggle to express his appreciation (I think I would), I think I can say with confidence that he appreciates you to a level that is off the charts! Enjoy it!
- April 10, 2022 at 2:03 am #637489
- April 9, 2022 at 11:30 pm #637473Vecca SennLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 265Has thanked: 1968 timesBeen thanked: 1007 times
I have a supportive wife, but I would love this level of bonding! It’s not always about rolling around in the hay. Sometimes it’s about sitting on the haystack getting to know each other.
- This reply was modified 5 months ago by Vecca Senn.
- April 9, 2022 at 9:57 pm #637468Jaime PleatLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2022Topics: 4Replies: 98Has thanked: 488 timesBeen thanked: 385 times
Thanks so much for sharing a happy report from you! Though the hundreds maybe thousands have or will read your wonderful message, all of us feel the same love and gratitude for you. This truly Heaven as all of us depend and trust each other as if we were sisters at birth!!
God Bless you and y”pretty husband “!! Love Jaime
- April 9, 2022 at 9:08 pm #637465LadyRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 341Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 1987 times
- April 9, 2022 at 8:30 pm #637463patty williamsHostessRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 90Replies: 1570Has thanked: 2815 timesBeen thanked: 6108 times
- April 9, 2022 at 8:00 pm #637409Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 346Has thanked: 2208 timesBeen thanked: 1880 times
Betty, thank you SO much for sharing with us! That sounds like you made it a wonderful evening for both of you! Congrats and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your efforts to accept your husband. You are truly special!!
*kisses* tara 🙂
- April 9, 2022 at 7:24 pm #636197HostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 25Replies: 3915Has thanked: 56087 timesBeen thanked: 13851 times
Hi Betty you are a great wife to a lucky husband .. As my wife and i have been married for 39 years ans she has been accepting and supportive for all of them but she has never been much of a makeup wearer so i have asked for her help and she is reluctant to try so i learned on my own so thank you for being a great support to your girlfriend and your hubby..
- April 9, 2022 at 7:08 pm #636194
- April 9, 2022 at 12:11 pm #634979Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1075Has thanked: 23739 timesBeen thanked: 3818 times
- April 9, 2022 at 12:03 pm #634976Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 28Replies: 1512Has thanked: 9796 timesBeen thanked: 7403 times
- April 9, 2022 at 12:00 pm #634974Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 474Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 2464 times
That’s so nice to hear Betty…I would give anything to have a life partner that would enjoy life that way. I did date one woman long ago that knew I was a crossdresser and she would help with my makeup, help pick out clothes and we would go out together as girlfriends. She didn’t want to get married and moved away but while it lasted it was wonderful. She would tell me I was her girlfriend with better benefits.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.