Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi girls.

I need to be open about this, darn it!

These past 12 hours or so with site issues has made me realize how essential  my relationship here is.  At that much, much delayed time in my life when I am slowly coming out  ( and losing friends ) it hit me how much you all mean to me.  Yeah yeah, you can argue I barely know you, but after feeling banished, I felt this almost unreasonable amount of relief knowing it was a tech issue and not me!  It may not be healthy to lean so much on all of you, but you are all my ” first ones “, not ever having been in a group before.

Just needed to say that  …. 🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Thankyou for sharing your thoughts and yes losing our access here definitely puts us in a delicate state.  Most of us here and myself understand well how important having a place like this  is. Not having too many friends and a low socialization this place for me is my comfort zone and where many of my friends are now. My wife and family will always be most important to me,  but my friends here are truly unique and special to in every way. Our paths moves in mystery ways so seek out whats important and enjoy life as it was ment to.  You only live once…

Stephanie 🌹

Seren
      Baroness

Yes! Not even a day w/out CDH and I was starting to feel more anxious…. made me realise more than ever how important the support of this place and all you beautiful girls is 💕🙏

Since joining CDH, I find myself logging in almost daily.

I like the support and being able to share ideas/thoughts with everyone here.

Anonymous

I know the feeling, Stevie.  When I couldn’t log in this morning and saw that “not authorized” message, I panicked.  My desktop is normally logged on permanently.  Couldn’t do without CDH.

Bettylou

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Ya.  Were I not able to talk to someone last night I would have fallen asleep curled up in a ball with a wet face ….

ChloeC
      Duchess

I was a little surprised because I (am almost certain, at least, that I) logged on last evening sometime near 11 PM EDT and within moving between two or three pages, I was thrown out. Trying to get back in on different devices and through different search engines all gave me that screen. Some years ago I was a member of a roleplaying fan site and then someone was able to get in and destroy it all.  After 5 or so years they have not recovered.  I was afraid someone had done that here because I know there are all kinds of people who hate anyone who is the slightest different and, with the internet, there seems always to be the ability to secretly disrupt or destroy things (and people, too, it seems). I’m glad it was just a site issue and not malicious intent, or hosting issues.

Anonymous

Stevie, I  have been in groups before, this is the best one! I am logged on as much as I can. With my PC at home and my phone at work.

Kay

Your right Stevie,

I have been on CDH for a couple years and I have rarely missed a day.

CDH and my friends here are a important part of my life.

I have cut back guite a bit at home as it seems to bother my wife I think.

However you girls keep me going every day.

Thank you all

Patty

Anonymous

hi girl, stevie, you, me and the other girls here are women and women always need to be in group, need to be part of group of friends, maybe as men we can  manage the solitude,  be lonely wolf, but as women we need to talk, to share our feeling, talk about our life circumstances like real girls, so here we are for you because all of us, have the same feeling and desires to be  women and to talk with other women who understand our needs, you sweetie are a beautiful lady and i don´t need  to know anything else except you are a woman like me to understand you perfectly hugs and kisses a lot, felicity, the most girly girl in this site and i don´t care, that is the way i  am, hugs to all our sisters

Hi Stevie!

I guess I am lucky that I missed any technical difficulties that happened yesterday. I completely understand the essentialness of contact from the wonderful ladies here on CDH. We are here to be leaned on. Sometimes we lean on others, sometimes others lean on us. We all benefit. I’m glad you had someone to talk to last night.

Hugs

Autumn

Hi Stevie,

I also had the technical problems the other day.  I could read the threads, but could post anything, no matter how much I tried to work around it.  When I logged out, I was really down about the whole thing.  I love getting onto the site in the mornings when I am winding down after work and it left me wondering if I had picked up a bug somewhere and the site was blocking me or what (I am NOT very techie oriented), but it was all cleared up and okay the next morning when I logged in.  That was a huge relief to me, for sure.  I really do miss when I can’t get to here and even just read the replies, and have them make me think a bit more about things.

PaulaF

Hi Stevie and all other girlfriends here yes my wife has said on more than one time that Stephanie has a better attitude and she enjoys being around her and anyway when computer went out of wack my attitude went with it and was short for the evening and I had to appoligise to my wife as I thought something was wrong with home computer and I couldn’t get online with you girls and was in withdrawlls and really needed my CDH fix badly like you Stevie I haven’t been here very long but this is a big part of me now and I cant do with out I even pm,d miss Law and asked her if it was me and whew it wasn’t but still scarey anyhow.  So girlfriends thankyou for being their and so comforting to talk to .

Stephanie Bass

You are so right, Stevie.

It was surprisingly disconcerting for me when CDH had the server issue. Forget just the friends I have developed, just not being able to read the forum posts made…well, it made me sad and isolated.

You all are my connection to where I want to go, to the person I want to be. I want to be the most woman I can possibly be.

A year ago I saw womanhood as an escape from anxiety. I’ve changed I see womanhood as the place I want to be. The inner woman is who I want to be.

I love being a woman, I love the things of a woman, I love the wants of a woman, I love the desires of a woman.

And I want more!

Amanda

Bettylou,

We all felt the same.

I felt an awful isolation being shut off from CDH. I need all of the ladies to keep me on the path to womanhood.

Love you all! Need you all more than I realized.

Amanda

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?