• Creator
    Topic
    Erica Grent
    Participant
    Registered On: January 3, 2022
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 15

My relationships with boyfriends were bad at first.My ex boyfriends were jerks and idiots to me also wanting to treat me as a sex object.They were nice to me and things changed with them during the relationship.I did tell them I am transgender before starting dating.I had two of them that raped me.I told them no and didn’t accept my answer getting violent.Good thing is they are both doing time in prison for what they did  to me.Then a year ago,I met my current boyfriend Ryan and he has been good to me.Our relationship has been great,he knows I am transgender and loves me for who I am.Plus he knows no means no.He has good experience dating transgender women,did his research on this before starting 10 years ago.I see myself spending the rest of my life with Ryan.Ryan has a great family that has accepted me in and they also know I am transgender.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Rei Durden
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 1022

Your past relationship experiences sound horrific, and my words do little to express my feelings.

I’m thrilled that your new relationship has been such an amazing one!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Erin Noga
      Lady
      Registered On: January 12, 2022
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 6

Thanks for displaying the courage to share. This is my first thread comment as a member. I identify as a cross dresser that desires total womanhood. I id as a straight woman. This has been a huge struggle as I have never had a relationship with a man.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Danielle Anaya
      Lady
      Registered On: January 3, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 102

Erica,
      My heart goes out to you for the pain and suffering you have been through. I know first hand the physical and psychological pain and anguish of being sexually abused by men and the scars left behind. I know the anger and frustration of dating thinking someone was really interested in the person you are then finding out they only wanted to experience a sexual novelty. Like you, I have also discovered someone who has proven himself to be a kind, caring partner in life. I wish you much happiness.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Bobbi
      Lady
      Registered On: September 13, 2018
      Topics: 37
      Replies: 1817

I was raped repeatedly over a period of 3 years by a “friend’ of my daddy. I couldn’t tell daddy, because I knew he would have shot him, & I didn’t want my daddy going to prison.
      I never did tell him, & he’s very old & frail now, & telling him might kill him, so I will take this to the grave with me. I ended up turning it into a positive, as I developed many of my “bedroom skills” on that monster. I turned out amazingly well for someone having gone through that. Erica, I’m sorry that happened to you.

Jess Secret
      Lady
      Registered On: February 18, 2021
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 286

Thank you for sharing your story Erica, sorry you had to go through that horrible situations with former bfs. Glad to hear you’re in a good place in your life now and have a healthy relationship. I also have a boyfriend, it’s wonderful to be with a guy.

Erica Grent
      Lady
      Registered On: January 3, 2022
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 15

Ryan and I,we are seen as a great couple.He was taught well to respect people and treat them right.I see myself becoming his wife one day.The rapes,took me a year each to recover from them and did see a therapist on this

Alicia Sunrise
      Lady
      Registered On: June 3, 2021
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 54

Thanks for sharing such private details about your life. I have fears about some of the same things that happened to you. Really hoping all is bright in your future.

Hugs, Alicia

Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 787

Let’s hope that you have found the happiness you deserve. Thank you for sharing.

Roberta Broussard
      Baroness
      Registered On: July 20, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 211

Hi Erica, welcome to CDH.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Fredrika Jones
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 276

What a story! I rejoice with you regarding your triumph, and wish you and Ryan all the best!

Fredrika

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account