Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My sexual orientation as Bre,I am bisexual liking other MTF crossdressers and pre op MTF transwomen.It was into a year dressing as Bre,a friend of mine got me to go to a gay and lesbian bar with her.Did ask me if I was curious into other crossdressers and pre op MTF transsexual women and told her maybe wanting to experimenting with this.Went in dressed as Bre and saw this woman having her eyes on me.Coming up she was a crossdresser as well hitting on me and bought me a drink.This friend and a lesbian couple she knew watched us talk and then a friend of this crossdresser whom came up being a MTF pre op transsexual woman joined us.Walked going into a room closing the door and made out.That is when I discovered I was bisexual liking other MTF crossdressers and pre op MTF transsexual women too.My wife found out,we were dating at the time and told her I am bisexual as Bre.She took it well and said she is bisexual as well becoming supportive.My family knows as well and is supportive

Congratulations Bre.  It is hard to have that self realization while outside of your safety zone the first couple of times.  My first guy friend was pretty protective of me when we were together.  I was still underage so he took me to private parties  to let me get out in the world a little.  After he was transferred, I still went the safe route and only dated a couple of his good friends that I had become friends with.

THE scariest night  was when I finally turned 21 and went to the gay club by myself.  This club had one night a week that was T-friendly and I had men hitting on me almost before I got to the bar.  I imagine I was the youngest person there that night, and I should have known better and taken a friend, but what did I know other than I knew I liked the company of men, and quite a few there that night liked girls like us, a lot.

It took several visits for me to truly get over the intimidation factor and start to really enjoy being there with all the guys and made some pretty good girlfriends too that taught me a lot of the good and bad that goes on in the clubs.  I totally embraced my attractions and soon began to feel almost as relaxed there as I had been with Vincent and his friends.  I haven’t looked back or regretted embracing my true sexuality and personality, bumps and all, and learning to live my life as I needed.

PaulaF

Becka
      Lady

What a story!  Congrats, and enjoy and be safe!

[postquote quote=414478]
      I don’t go out alone when going out at night

Good for you, Bre! It’s so great to realize and accept who you are and how you feel. It’s even better when your SO is accepting of it too. I’m glad everything is working out for you and wish you continued happiness.

[postquote quote=414526]
      I am pretty much open about it too

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?