Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey girls

I like you all to know where it all started for me and where i am nowe.

The first steps where when i was like 8 years old. I was camping with my parents and my brother somewhere in French. I had my own tent for the first time. 1 night there was a terrible thunderstorm. My tent broke down and everything was soaked. I didnt even whoke up. I just noticed the next morning.

Everything was soaked! My clothes my sleepingbag everything! The only kid my size on the camping was a girl. So my parrents arranged that get some dry clothes from her.

At first i hated it. But after i while i started to like it. When clothes where dry i refused to put my own clothes on. The next day the holiday was over so i needed to give them back. I was real mad.

It is so long ago i dont know exactly what kind of clothes they where. Sorry girls!

I always was the weird kid in school. Got bullied a lot. Mostly because i wasn’t a macho. More feminine different so an easy target. So i always tried real hard to be man. But that doesn’t work.

It made me angry. Real angry! And it gave me headache’s and real anger issues. I came conflict situations. And that brought me a lot of problems.

Cause i didn’t eant be bullied anymore i looked for the cool kids on my new school. I was 12 at that time. The cool kids smoked. So i started smoking.

The cool kids smoked weed so i started smoking weed with them. I became addicted to it and made more and more bad friends. Like they say weed is a gateway drug.

So on one day someone brought some xtc pills. Long story short. I got addicted. At age 16 i was smoking pot on a daily basis. Xtc in the weekends. It went on for a few years.

I stopped xtc when i was 20. And moved away to a small town. Away from my bad friends. Made new ones. In the summer a friend of mine his parrents where away. We slept in that house.

I used his sisters room. It looked like there had been a robbery. Clothes laying everywhere. And i got curious. Put some panties on and a bra. And more and tried a lot of the clothes on.

I started seeking help stopping smoking weed. And it was a hard struggle. But i did it! I slowely became myself more and more.

Also became more feminine. And starting to think i was bisexual. So i got an boyfriend. And i noticed that a relationship with a man wasnt for me.

But i kept feeling feminine. I went on a holiday with an friend of mine. To Ireland. Wo took the ferry from ijmuiden to new castle. We had a nice trip.

When we where on a camping somewhere i went to the toilet. When i walked to the toilet i saw clothing drying. There where some panties drawing my attention. I shook my head and went to the toilet.

When i walked back my attention was drawn to them again. And later on i needed to go again the same thing happened on the way to the toilet and on the way back.

I wanted to shower before bed. So when i walked to the shower i saw the panties again. I think you can gues what happened next.

Yup i stole some panties. (I wunder how many of you are guilty for pantie nickin). After showering i put them on and went to sleep.

When i came back from holiday i started to shop woman clothes. I had a female friend about my size. She knew. I told her what i wanted and she got it for me.

She helped me with make up. But than shame hit me. I felt like a monster that shouldn’t excist. Started to punish myself. I needed to be punished. I needed to feel pain.

It was a real dark time. I met a girl who is nowe my wife. I told her about it when we where getting serious. She dragged me out of that dark place.

Nowe i am dressing again. And she is cool with it. Sometimes my dark thoughts come again. But nowe i have my wife to fight my demons. And i found cdh and all the lovely ladies that make know i am not alone!

Thank you for sharing your story Merel.

– Robyn

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Merel. I am Happy your wife is accepting. That makes a big difference. And you have support here always.    Hugs  Pru

yeah it’s good to have a supporting spouse.  I don’t think my wife would be so supportive.  just a few comments here and there about things happening in the world make me believe she wouldn’t approve, nor keep her mouth shut to our girls.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?