Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Hippie
      Lady

Hippie here I am going to tell you the first time I wore ladies clothing. All of us CD, Trans and everything in between have these stores. My very first time was when I was in the 3rd grade, and I was about 9 or 10 years old.

I was digging in my moms dresser for change to steal, so I could buy candy at the candy store on my way to school. Mom always hide her spare change there. While I was digging I saw these super soft satin underwear. I was drawn to them like steel is to a magnet.

At that very moment I had to grab them and run to hide into the bathroom to try them on. I never took them off and went to school wearing them. From then on I kept on wearing till I hit middle school and the urge just seemed to disappear.

Till I was about the age of 18. That’s when I meet this girl, though another friend. We seem to really like each other, and we talked. After a while we had our first date planed.

Wow, I just realize I am dragging this out for no reason at all. Enough beating around the bush. One day something came up, and I told her how when I was a little kid I like to wear my moms and sisters panties.

Well we would kiss and touch each other, you know all that stuff. But never went all the way. Then one day she gave me a small gift box and said open it.

The box had a couple of pairs of panties, pantyhose and some kind of girly top or something. She said if you put these on, I’ll (Blank) you tonight.

Well I wore it, and that’s the moment when CDing was locked in for good. I never stopped wearing since, as a matter of a fact over time, and as the years roll on. I found myself getting more and more girly. Like I barely shop for any men’s wear anymore. But I did hide it the fact I wore it, as I hide it my shame and guilt grew into this uncontrollable monster. That I crated in my head and that brings me to my first wife.

When my first wife found out about my CDing, because she found my stash and I confessed to her when she questioned me about it. She filed for divorce and left me. When she left, and I picked up heavy drinking to hide the pain and feelings. So I was trying to bury myself in a bottle of booze(Who knows maybe even try to kill myself). By the time I crawled out of the bottle.

I was the new Hippie and didn’t care if people found out. So little by little I let people find out about me CDing. I told girls before I dated them, I never wanted to hide it ever again. All the shame, guilt was gone, and I had this I don’t care who knows any more mind set.

Today it has progressed to where 90% of my daily wear in women’s wear. The only few things I wear is that are still mens. It is shoes, tees and my wide brim fedora. The main reason for the shoes is that I have such big feet, Mens tees, they fit better than the women’s and the hat thing. I just like large big hats with wide brim.

So overtime I had to learn to find my sweet spot for dressing and I found out that I really like being both genders. I love my beard, having a penis and all things men have, and I like my girly side to. I like my women’s wear, nails painted and having long hair with braids and ponytails.

So this is how the world sees me. In all reality, I guess I don’t see myself as a girl or a boy, but one sweet sexy ass human that is happy with life.

Hippie (Bonus Story Next)
      P.S. This is how some friends found out. I basically play it off as a gag, but they knew better. Friends always seem to know the truth, no how much BS you feed them.

It was New Year’s Eve 1999 and everyone was worried about the Y2K thing happening. That night I was not planing on going out, I was just wanted to drink alone, and I was already drinking at home when my buddies called me up.(Basically they wanted to try to get me out of my funk, make me go out and have some fun) They wanted if I wanted to go out drinking for a New Year’s Eve party and try to pick up women. By this time I already had enough in me to have a good buzz going.

Well I was more buzzed than I thought. Because I had this dress that I wanted to wear out like forever and the alcohol was telling me. Do it, do it you chicken (Blank). Do it! Well I did it and I showed up at the bar wearing a black maxi slip dress on. My buddies looked at me and said WTF are you wearing. I looked down to see what I was wearing(playing dumb and acting like I didn’t know I was wearing a dress), and I yelled out it. “It’s (blank) New Year’s Eve man and this is perfect for New Years.” My friend Mike said “Hey, Yeah, You lying sack of (Blank), but right what ever floats your boat” and they messed with me the whole night(They picked on me bad, real bad). I just played it off as a gag, it was too late to go back home. I started this mess I might as well live though what I created.

We party on, I was drinking steady, and I kept on wearing the dress(mainly, because I had nothing else to wear). About an hour later I was on the dancing floor, doing my own thing. A girl started dancing with me and I ended up hanging out with her throughout the night. We were really getting along so good, we traded phone numbers. All buddies stuck out and got no one. As for Me, I was the life of the party(at least in my own world I was).

That same girl I meet at the bar, and spent the night with. Well she ended being my girlfriend for most of the next year. I like to think, that my dress was my chick magnet, but what I really think is. That all the alcohol I drank gave me a false confidence. That killed my fear, gave me confidence and Women just like confidence in men, even though it was alcohol induced.

This is the time between my first wife leaving me, and before I met my second wife. I was not totally out yet, but this was a stepping stone to full-blown openness to the world.

What’s Your Story, Do You Have A Story To Tell, Please Share.

Hippie

Thanks for sharing your story Hippie. Always great to hear stories of just going for it, dressing in public, and getting acceptance, even a girlfriend!

❤️Bianca

Hippie
        Lady

Yeah, you can tell it was a long time ago. When was the last time you heard anyone say Y2K and the Y2K scare?

Anonymous

Damn! Where’s the rest of the Story? I’m hooked.

Hippie
        Lady

The first part or the bonus part or do you just want more.

Anonymous

More…

Hippie
            Lady

Okay, I’ll write more tomorrow after I get some sleep tonight. I don’t what more I can tell, the rest is kinda boring.

Maybe I can add about my girlfriends I had that helped me along the way.

Here is a good one, like how I meet my second wife.

I can also talk about some if the bad and good has done for me

What you think

Thanks Hippie. I also have a beard that I love and trying to figure out my CDing with it. Love your story.

Patti 🥰

Hippie
        Lady

The best advice I can give is love yourself and your beard will follow.

1. [postquote quote=440112]
      2. you just triggered a memory about the millennium bug panic. I’m a nurse, our ward manager made us fill baths with water in case… well I don’t really know why !!! Armageddon???🤣🤣🤣
      3. would rather have been out partying with you💃
        Hippie
        Lady

During that time in my life. There was always a party going on. My house was like the movie Animal House. That movie was my party years

my story started when i was in a school play back when i was in 5th grade, had to wear green tights.  when I put them on I was feeling a sensation of a message feeling in my legs, i loved the feeling and look. from there i was hooked on female clothing.   I wanted to experiment more so i went to my grandmothers cloths when she was not home and tried on a dress, I loved the look so I stayed in it for hours playing pool in basement, grandfather came done and seen me in a dress, he did not say much but to make sure I put the clothing back where they came from.  I thought I put them away just right, but I guess i did not for later my grandmother left me a note on her dresser to leave her cloths alone.   she never said any thing to me or my parents.   my x dressing went away for a while then came back stronger.    got married and i seen all the nice dresses my wife had ,  i had to try them on when she was at work, I loved the look and feel.  she must of found out and told me not to wear her dresses for I was stretching them out and to get my own.                                                                      so I did slowly got my own dresses and some skirts and blouses, nylons and make up ,bra’s panties and even pads, ear rings, 2 sets of heels and 2 wigs.  I have lots of nylons to match what I plain on wearing.          Later in the marriage we had 3 children 1 daughter and 2 boys.                                                                                                                   I took a pic of my self and forgot to put it away and daughter seen it, showed mom the pic and daughter said its his body not hers.   wife now knows for sure I x dress and does not like to see me dressed up but tells me when I can dress up for we have 1 adult child still at home.              the 1 daughter moved out to Maine and 1 son is out with his GF. the youngest one still home.     so when he is at work wife will tell me I can do what I like to do.   she will tell me I can dress up but will not see me dressed up, even tho she has seen me dressed up and one day she came in my room and talked to me about something while I was all dressed up and make up on and perfume, ear rings and wig.  then she left the room.         I under dress a lot during the winter to keep warm when out doors.    well that is about it for my story and all true.   I have more female clothing and all that the wife does and even dress up like a real woman would then she does. I love wearing female cloths for I should of been born a girl, so you can say I am  girl trapped in a boys body.

Hippie
        Lady

That’s a nice story, Thanks for sharing

welcome and its all true, not a make believe story.   I have my ups and downs on cross dressing. its hard to dress up when you have a 23 year still living at home. plus I don’t want to push the issue with wife, she lets me dress up but I would rather do it on and off not every day thing. not just yet, but i do under dress during the winter time to keep warm when out doors

Hippie
            Lady

It was that way with my 1st wife and the girlfriends before. Its was that 1st girlfriend that bought it back out. Then I went back to hiding. Took my 1st wife to find my hidden stash. To motivation to stop hiding my it.

Well. I have learned something new reading this post. I didn’t know about the childhood Hippie wearing panties. I wonder why you never told me about that ?
      The bar and the dress,made to look like a gag is definitely you.
      If you haven’t figured it out, this is Venus your loving wife.

Hippie
        Lady

Now you know everything

As a high schooler, while at summer camp, I finished third in a male “drag” fashion show. The winner was the hairiest guy in the group who wore a bathing suit, stuffed with toilet paper, with some of it deliberately hanging out the sides. His makeup was horrendous, and he camped it up on stage. The fact that his act angered me was startling and very frightening, since we were all kids of Missionaries in a foreign country. After the show, the girls all said it was scary how girlish I looked, and my own mother was shaken, though she never chastised me for it. She disapproved of the whole event, but never made it personal to me.
      Fast forward to about two and a half years ago. I was walking through the local WalMart and noticed the cutest stretch denim mini skirt with pink racing stripes down the side. To this day, I cannot tell you why, but I tried it on and bought it right then. An hour later I was driving around in my new skirt, flip flops, and a tee shirt. The need to actually get out of the car and let people see me that way was intense and I finally stopped at the local adult store and went in. At the time I had a full beard, long hair, and hairy legs! The feeling of being so out there and violating all the rules of my life before then…well, it was the beginning of my journey into being Jemma.

Hippie
        Lady

That’s so awesome, I still have my big bushy beard and big hairy chest. I wear some of the most girlish things ever in public. I have this I don’t care attitude and I am glad you do to.

Welcome to the club of the Androgynous Ones

Hippie

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?