• Creator
    Topic
    Liz Craig
    Participant
    Registered On: December 29, 2020
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 29

I have a great step daughter in my life,Alyssa whom will be 25 in a couple weeks.I have been in her life since she was 11 years old,dad left her when she was 3 years old and have been a great father like figure in her life.One thing that amazed me was she accepted in Liz when she was 13 years old.She saw there was something about me having a soft side of me.I knew it was time I had to tell her I am a part time crossdresser.It was a day after her 13th birthday we had a talk and looked Alyssa in the eyes and told her I have a female side of me named Liz,a part time crossdresser.She learned about it very well,saw I am her normal stepdad that likes to dress as female wearing women’s clothes.Still remember her meeting Liz for the first time.It was later that day after I told her she met Liz for the first time.She was fully comfortable right away and called me Liz.Has supported me ever since.We still have a great relationship to this day,I have a letter that is so special to me from her she wrote giving it to me on Father’s day 2020 as my gift.States thanking me for being in her life and says I have been the best dad she ever had rescuing her from bad times in her life.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Polly Stewart
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 224

A very special relationship that you would do well not to lose. I have eight grandaughters that I would come out to before their parents. One, a ballerina already appreciates my input into her movement and grace as a concerned ‘grandfather’. She knows I have followed Ballet for many years and knows of my sporting credentials. The others I think could very well take this in their stride. Another granddaughter always appreciates my fashion sense and the fashionable gifts she gets from me… just recently a Prada bag and belt!

Keep being honest but also judge the timing of your ‘outings’!

XXX Polly

Liz Craig
      Lady

Liz, you and Alyssa are both special people and are blessed to have each other, along with your wife I’m sure you all know how lucky you are.

Sandy

We are,knows that she has a dad in her life that loves and cares about her.Her family is glad I stepped up to be in her life too.

Sandy Jayson
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 347

Liz, you and Alyssa are both special people and are blessed to have each other, along with your wife I’m sure you all know how lucky you are.

Sandy

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Liz Craig
      Lady

Beautiful story, and a beautiful relationship. Just proves it’s not the clothes that makes the person, it’s how that person behaves as a human. Your step daughter know that above all regardless how you dress  you love her and she has full trust and respect for you as a father. Beautiful.

She has a ton of trust and respect for me.Wife has seen her confidence come right up since I have been in life

Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 862

Beautiful story, and a beautiful relationship. Just proves it’s not the clothes that makes the person, it’s how that person behaves as a human. Your step daughter know that above all regardless how you dress  you love her and she has full trust and respect for you as a father. Beautiful.

Liz Craig
      Lady

She’s as lucky to have you as you are to have her, thanks for sharing that story Liz.

Plus my wife is glad I stepped up although I am not her bio dad,wife gave birth to her age 17.Alyssa loves being around Liz.I do let her pick what to pick out when I transform into Liz

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Cindy Lou
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 18, 2020
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 433

She’s as lucky to have you as you are to have her, thanks for sharing that story Liz.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 51
      Replies: 1454

Lovely story Liz…

Another girl in your life to share everything with…and being so close to you and of an age,  for you to confide in…it’s very sweet…

Huggs, grace ❤️

Liz Craig
      Lady

Told her my story too,knew I was transgender in a way when I was 5 or 6 years old and was happy as male finally discovering I was a crossdresser at age 12.Alyssa learned from me,discover who you are in good way.Did and said I was right

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Rei Durden
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 791

That’s a beautiful story Liz, you are incredibly lucky!

5 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account