Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Growing up all the way up too just recently the world seen me as just another guy in the population. As a kid growing up i knew i wasnt like other boys, because i absolutely loved wearing makeup and dressing up.. After so long i realized i dont just like girls and i kept that secret up until just recently. Now im just looking for new girl friends to help me with my transition into womanhood.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lina  welcome. This is a place where many here are experiencing changes in different ways but all moving ahead to a simple goal,to be that woman there is hidden inside us. And here and help and caring that is found everywhere. Meet and develop friendships and enjoy the company of many. Best to you in your transitioning and your journeys ahead. Nice to meet you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Lena and welcome to CDH. You will find our site helpful and do feel free to chat with all our sisters. They are more than willing to help you along the path to womanhood. My door is always open……do come in…set a spell and let’s chat.

Lady Veronica

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?