Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I’ve been married for about 15 years at this point in my life and all is great with my wife! At this time I was given the opportunity to work once a week from home… prayer answered for more time to finally do me and dress dress dress. You see up until this point with my wife not knowing about my dressing I was stuck squeezing in short times here and there and although on occasion a fulfilling longer day on occasion, it still left me wanting more.

I took advantage of my once a week work from home and over the next 10 years or so I expanded my entire experience. I not only dressed but slowly but surely learned to d make up, bought a couple of nice wigs and after a few years of practice, I was getting pretty damn close to being a very cute passable women…. yay!

I expanded my wardrobe ( but like many over the years I probably purged thousands of dollars of clothes, lingerie, etc.) always to go back for more! Life was good and as my wife began taking a few girlfriend weekends away, this was helpful for my “need” to experience more was about to be fulfilled .

part 4 needs fulfilled and update  second part of wonderful marriage to come!

ps this forum has given me such a great outlet for I’m sure at the end you will all give me the courage I will need in the future. Also please keep the feedback coming for it is not only very helpful to me but it inspires me!❤️❤️

hugs and kisses👄👄

Candy

Thanks Candy! Keep going girl. This is really good.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi Candy,

Keep going girl!

Alice

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?