• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

This one is the hardest part this one is going into the harder side of the story this morning as I was in church working with the live stream like I do every Sunday it started to hit me that it was faith that I found this site and that the struggles I have been having lately had to do with my not trusting myself or god that he was in control and the right path was too open up more about who I truly am. The out side is just a shell and it doesn’t reflect who you are on the inside if it doesn’t match mine 1000% doesn’t match. Because of this I have been in a deep depression not knowing exactly who I am or who I am suppose to be I try to put on a fake smile so no one knows how much I am hurting inside I don’t want to show it because it is my pain to bear. They say the more you hold back the harder it is this depression is deep and with talking too the ladies on here and all the support it is making it a little easier too cope with the pain is still their but getting a tiny bit better just writing this makes me cry from the pain in my heart I need to get it out in the open so I can start too heal

with all my love for all my sisters out there

Kimberly

I feel like the lost unicorn

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?