• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ok so as I am asking questions posting stuff I had someone say I should do a story as in my profile I was born in 1972 as i was growing up I was around a lot of my female cousins had a few male but never really hung out with them always hung out with my female cousins that was in New Jersey in 1980 we moved to Las Vegas I did have a few male friends but most of friends that I hung out with were female. The reason at the time I didn’t realize why but in my mind I knew I was different then the normal male I have always liked to do more of the female things all my life in 1992 moved to Colorado north of Denver still had more female friends then male I could relate to females better than I could with males because I had all these female friends and excuse this didn’t have intimate relations with them for just about all my life I have been told I was gay. I was told that because I didn’t for the normal word of a girlfriend I had friends that were girls moved down to Florida in 1996 south of Tampa right around 1998 is when I really started to feel like I was a different person not what my outside apperence showed but of the female way of thinking I rather do things that are geared towards the female. I love to shop get my hairs done get my nails done even when I went to culinary school we were on a trip to a compution with other groups from the school I had guys trying to pick me up thinking I was gay this was in 2014. About four years ago I really started to come out to certain family members about me being transgender and wanting to fully transition the ones that I told support me fully especially my middle niece she will let me send anything to her house that I can’t send to mine house I can be around her as a female and she has no problem with it sorry this is all over the place putting it in words as I type it the next story should be more not all over the place.

thank you for reading this hugs kisses and much love 💕 Kimberly

Great start Kimberly  love it and you dont need to appoligise we all ramble sometimes but it makes sence in the end  looking forward to part two hugs ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Ty miss Stephanie for the kind words that is one of my many flaws I apologize too much but the flaws will be in the next part of the story

as always love ❤️ Kimberly

Terri
      Duchess

Kimberly thank you for posting your story. As you can see you are not alone. There are many other people just like you.
      Yours Terri

Anonymous

Thank you Miss Terri more to come I feel comfortable sharing my feelings on this site with all the support and love that is given

love always Kimberly 💖💖🦄

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Kimberly

Thank you for sharing this – its very therapeutic to be able to put your story down in words.

I started a blog to document my journey to being me and it was very satisfying to be able to put all my thoughts down in some sort of order and put in a place were others can read and learn from my experiences. (see my profile for the link)

hugs

Dawn

Anonymous

Yes this site is very calming it is hard for a girl too be accepted for who they are truly are   I hope to make a lot of friends here and the sisterhood here

love always Kimberly 💜🦄💖❤️💕

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?