• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hopefully this part flows a little better this one will be about my flaws what I consider one of my major flaws is no self confidence I have none I am always second guessing myself questioning everything that I do it is a condition that I can’t seem to make right. Even if I have done it before and know I can do it I still second guess myself. Even being on here saying what I say is very hard I second guess what I post thinking it is wrong. Another major flaw is that I am too kind hearted I will the no pun intended the shirt skirt bra off my back too help people out I will sacrifice personal stuff too help out. It doesn’t matter if they help me out or not I don’t ask for anything in return I have been told to say no but it isn’t my nature even if I say no I find a way to go out of my way too help. I may at this time have the look of a male but inside it is all girl. It might sound weird but I cannot think like a normal male I see the world through the eyes and mind of a female in the sense of a true male that is a flaw but too me that is who I am a 👧 anther flaw and I can see it in the post I go in different direction then what I started with I have one thought too write down and another one comes in and I go write too it
      Love from the bottem of my 💜 always Kimberly

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?