- This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by .
I was pondering my cross dressing last night and realized their are three distinct forms it takes which,for the past 21 years,covers my life 24/7.
1. The first and most prevalent would be what is becoming to be know as “stealth dressing” which for me means that everything I’m wearing is from the woman’s department but I’m still presenting as male. In this mode I’m wearing no make up and usually little or no jewelry and I’m not carrying a purse. My hair is basically what you see in my profile pic sans crimping and worn in a pony tail. This is what I wear in most situations when out and about.
2. A full fem look but somewhat subdued. This would be dressier tops&tunics with leggings or a casual dress. Make up is light meaning brow coloring, pressed powder,blush,and lipstick. More jewelry and my own hair is worn loose,styled,with barrettes etc. This would be a look I would wear to support group meetings,visiting friends,or most times at home.
3. Last would be a full fem look that I do maybe two or three evenings a week. This would be more a fancy dress or top with skirt. Make up would be full with bolder colors,false eyelashes,fake nails and full accessories like hats,gloves,clutch purse and high spike heels. I also usually wear a wig that is more styled than my own hair and possibly of a different color. This look is more of role playing erotic experience for me. The outfit is not necessarily erotic although sometimes it is but the image is still stimulating with predictable results. This would be the really fun cross dressing as opposed to just getting dressed.
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.