• Creator
    Topic
    Celeste Starre
    Participant
    Registered On: June 26, 2018
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 571

I was pondering my cross dressing last night and realized their are three distinct forms it takes which,for the past 21 years,covers my life 24/7.

1. The first and most prevalent would be what is becoming to be know as “stealth dressing” which for me means that everything I’m wearing is from the woman’s department but I’m still presenting as male. In this mode I’m wearing no make up and usually little or no jewelry and I’m not carrying a purse. My hair  is basically what you see in my profile pic sans crimping and worn in a pony tail. This is what I wear in most situations when out and about.

2. A full fem look but somewhat subdued. This would be dressier tops&tunics with leggings or a casual dress. Make up is light meaning brow coloring, pressed powder,blush,and lipstick. More jewelry and my own hair is worn loose,styled,with barrettes etc. This would be a look I would wear to support group meetings,visiting friends,or most times at home.

3. Last would be a full fem look that I do maybe two or three evenings a week. This would be more a fancy dress or top with skirt. Make up would be full with bolder colors,false eyelashes,fake nails and full accessories like hats,gloves,clutch purse and high spike heels. I also usually wear a wig that is more styled than my own hair and possibly of a different color. This look is more of role  playing erotic experience for me. The outfit is not necessarily erotic although sometimes it is but the image is still stimulating with predictable results. This would be the really fun cross dressing as opposed to just getting dressed.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Marlene Roberts
      Participant
      Registered On: December 9, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 91

“I’m still looking for a suitable jumper or other top which is stealth enough to complete my fully femme/indistinguishable from male look!”

When you find it if it is at a chain store do please tell! It is a problem for me also.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Laura Lovett
      Participant
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 371

I’m still looking for a suitable jumper or other top which is stealth enough to complete my fully femme/indistinguishable from male look!

So generally it’s hybrid – I have a lot of pairs of women’s Levi’s, underwear of course, ladies tops under a man’s jumper, ladies socks and trainers.

For travelling alone, I like a kind of grungy femme look – grey strappy t shirt, knee length skirt in mute colours, ladies biker jacket – very cute, but sometimes if it’s warm, I’ll wear a shorter skirt, again in greens or greys. Nothing bright coloured.

For shopping, I prefer a day dress, but might brighten up the skirt/top combination. I rarely wear jeans or shorts.

For work, if I get the opportunity, it’s a formal skirt suit and blouse combination – a classic look, really beautiful and powerful. Focuses the mind.

For walking along the promenade or pier in a seaside town on a sunny day, why would anyone wear anything other than a dreamy sun dress? I love sun dresses, so I go to the seaside a lot!

Then there’s going out.

I gravitate towards sequined dresses and have no idea why.

I’ve tried to wear different outfits for going out, but invariably gone back to my hotel room to change into something more sparkly.

I wonder if I’ll ever find occasions for my other dressy dresses!

Sunday morning is for flowy, flowery, said by dresses – Sunday best, maybe with a hat. I love, love that look, and it always attracts smiles.

So it’s not really levels for me, more dressing to the occasion.

Love Laura

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Cherry Berry
      Participant
      Registered On: June 30, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 14

Interesting, I wonder how many of us have made a similar categorization of dressing. I’d say I’m somewhere in between #2 and #3 on your scale 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Penny Jay
      Participant
      Registered On: August 4, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 17

I have three levels of dressing too, and again slightly different.

1. Stealth, dressed en femme underneath fully male clothing, totally acceptable indoors and out.

2. Half and half. Male from the waist up, nothing untoward for works zoom meetings while working from home. From the waist down, en femme, nothing outrageous but always fun. Only acceptable indoors.

3. Full en femme, acceptable indoors, and as I’m finding my confidence is growing, out in the big wide world too!

I hope I can keep working from home for ever.

PennyJ

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 1434

Hi Celeste,

I’m a casual girl at heart, and not really equipped for Level 3.  I spend about half my time in Level 2; the rest as Level 1 – or perhaps I should say Level 1.5.  Although presenting as male, I’m likely to be wearing girly shorts or a denim skirt…and earrings, always.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 325

Hi Celeste

I have three styles also but slightly different

As I live alone I don’t need to underdress…grace is about as soon as I get home. A couple of times a week I go mad like you, dress to kill which is incredibly fulfilling then when I go out or go shopping it’s much more conservative, just to blend in and not draw attention which is very important when I am out en femme….just a slice of my life…huggs, grace

Heather Jameson
      Participant
      Registered On: April 1, 2019
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 335

I like this Celeste, we can always count on you for intelligent aspects and posts.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Emily
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 433

Very well thought out! Thanks for sharing such intimate thoughts.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.