Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Today was the day I wash my under garments and I realized that I have a lot of panties and they are much nicer than my wife’s.

Should I feel bad for have better panties than my wife?

Hi Brienna. Interesting question.  I am thinking that females have different issues with underwear than us, physically. My ex used to say that granny panties were more comfortable by not why. I notice that nylon panties under shaping garments and adding pantyhose causes the underwear st skew out of place when getting in/out of vehicle or shuffling around on a couch/chair. Or maybe it is a question of , not seen so why bother, yet they preen over what is visible. Females are a mystery, yet to be solved.

Lady Veronica

Meredith
        Lady

My ex once commented that I looked better in lingerie than she did. Part of the problem was she was quite right. My wife always ask me for fashion advice. I really enjoy that.

Anonymous

Don’t feel guilty. Some of us have better taste in lingerie than our wives 😀

I buy most of my wife’s underwear and clothes.

She ha’s never really caught on as to why I am so good at selective new outfits for her.

It was the closest I ever got to wearing them for years.

I now buy all my own panty hose and get my wife the same except for my melon and oyster coloured ones. I buy her extra black.

We are off for a weekend away tomorrow and her clothes are hanging up. She is wearing 50 denier tights. So I have got my clothes out, man clothes, and I have put my panty hose out like my wife has. We are travelling in exactly the same hose.

Can’t wait.

What would she do without me.

Sophie. I’ve long been the go to fashion consultant for my wife. She just doesn’t have that sense it seems. She has order to never buy clothes for me. It’s just hurtful to not wear what she buys me, but I’m particular about that. I only recently crossed into cross dressing and I suspect the day I come out to her, it’s gonna be an “aha” moment.

When I first started dressing as a woman, I wore my wife’s panties but have since bought my own. Mine are much prettier that hers. Hers are rather bland, mostly dark colors and only 2 have prints. Mine are pastel or bright colors, many have prints (hearts, flowers, etc.) She stopped wearing bras 2 years ago and I inherited all of her bras that fit me. I only like a few of them but I almost never wear them out of the house. I mostly use them to hold my breast forms in place while the glue dries. Then when I dress to go out, I go braless since my breast forms stay in place well when I glue them on. I will soon buy my own bras so that I can have a pretty one to wear out when I don’t glue on my breast forms.

Jessica
      Lady

I have a deal with my wife. If I’m going to buy anything new I have to get some for her too, because otherwise she will either steal mine or feel bad that I look so good in them. It’s a good deal, because I can get her sexy stuff which she will never buy for herself.

[quote quote=76644]Don’t feel guilty. Some of us have better taste in lingerie than our wives 😀 [/quote]
      Well, they weren’t made for our  “legit” girlfriends or wives to look at 😉

She won’t let me any where near her things except that what she doesn’t want. Works for me. I’m not fashion centered, more what feels good.

But as some one else mentioned about granny panties, it’s comfort and the silhouette for me.

Lea
      Lady

For me, it’s the shoes and bras. I have a much better shoe collection than my wife, and mine cost a lot less since I’m a much more patient shopper and less picky about brands 🙂

Same for my bra collection, my bras are cuter, newer, and much less expensive thrift finds of expensive brands and styles.

I don’t feel bad anymore, we both choose how we spend any free time we have. For me, shopping is a fun, exhilirating, learning way to spend free time on my own. My wife doesn’t like shopping as much, and definitely isn’t as patient. Investing time and patience are the key, and some smart thinking too – like finding online coupons, noticing sales, digging through clearance racks, giving smaller resale stores a chance.

Stef Smith
      Duchess

Mine are too

but look at mens “sexy” undewear men dont wear them that much

undies have a function so for women comfort is more important

so for me their underwear is more comfortable for me and i like the prints and colors

in nature the male is the flashier louder species!

Ah don’t feel bad, I have 3 times the amount of panties and 4 times the bras as her and nicer as well. For her it is a necessity for us it is a passion, a great passion

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?