Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

In the past I have been lucky enough to be able to buy and wear 4 different wedding gowns. First two purchased on eBay, The third one purchased new from David’s Bridal. Number four was purchased new from Torrid, and it would have been fair to say I was done with my “bridal look” phase.

If not because some lucky accident. Back in October browsing the Torrid site I saw they had three different styles of wedding gowns on sale… reduced from $298 usd to $29.80. I was quick to order but they didn’t have the one I really liked in my size, so I ended up ordering only one I didn’t really like, and decided from right them I would not wear it, keep it packaged and sell it online to make some $$.

Days later I get the notification it was ready for pickup, I go to the store to get it… and oh surprise! It was nowhere to be found! So, since now it was out of stock, had to cancel the order and it would have been the end of the story… but…

A few weeks ago I stopped by at the store to pick up a package and oh surprise! They had finally received my wedding dress, almost 6 months later! They didn’t charge me for it anymore, so it was worth the wait!

I posted all the above in a group I am in, and then it happened. One of my cis-female friends in the group teased me saying “if there are no photos it didn’t happen!”, all in good fun! But… I had to take the challenge! And that’s why there are three new of my pics wearing that wedding gown # 5. Too bad I wasn’t able to capture the back of the dress with the big bow!

(Life is like a box of… fun!)

Photo A

Photo B

Photo C

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

I love all the pics Gabriela! For many of us wedding gowns are the height of feminity as well as being something a cd can never really get our hands on. Definitely something on my bucket list! Ty for sharing the pics and the story

FUN! Been looking up wedding dresses on Pinterest. So many!

Hi Gabriela thanks for the post and the pictures as i have also been looking at a wedding dress for a beautiful wedding picture .. You look very nice a bride in the waiting for her groom to hold her he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous
      Lady

You look gorgeous
      Rachel

Anonymous

Thank you Rachel!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Well done Gabriela,

So cheap..  (especially the “freebie” But alas alack, being well into my 70’s I “dont do bridal” anymore…. Just classy  “mother of the bride”.

But back in my “younger days” I owned a gown or two and there’s photos here on CDH in my profile of same.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Love the dress.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Thank you Liara. I actually found an “usable” photo of the back of the dress. May post it soon. 🙂

Alice Black
      Duchess

You look lovely in those pictures Gabriela. Well done

Anonymous

Thank you Alice!

BobbiJo C
      Lady

Gabriela,

Great pics.  You look lovely.

BobbiJo

Anonymous

Thank you!! 🙂

You make such a beautiful bride

Anonymous

Thank you Jerri!

Absolutely gorgeous Gabriela!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?