Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone!

I am working out of town and staying in a motel. Cell service is horrible and I had no wifi at the motel for almost a week. Just what you don’t need when away from home.

My wife texted me today to tell me she had a dream where I adopted a camel and she was very hesitant about doing so. I am not  going to relate all the details but at the end she added the following -> “I forgot to mention it but during the entire dream you were a woman”

I was sitting in my car for lunch because reception is better in the parking lot. I didn’t have much time left so I replied -> “nice”

After a minute I added ->”Was I pretty?”

She responded ->”Yes! Very!”

Feeling the pink fog right now and it is wonderful.

Hugs,

Autumn

Anonymous

Autumn….firstly I read your title without my glasses…

” My wife had an ice cream”… bit off topic???

Glasses on and it now makes sense…wow, what a thing to say, I hope you enjoyed every second of that comment…

Hope you, the wife and the camel have a happy life XXX 😂😂

Anonymous

How cool is that???!!! 

No clue what you or her want obviously, but dang, girl…it must be nice to know she might think that way sometimes…or that she definitely does, at least while sleeping.

I’m a big ol’ ball of jelly.  Green jelly lol.

Smiles

Brielle
      Lady

A camel?!? Very strange. One hump or two?

Anonymous

It’s always so nice to get some acknowledgment from someone important that they see you this way occasionally and don’t judge. Congrats Autumn!

— Abbie 🥰

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

That’s so wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Autumn, does your wife know that you like to dress? Thank you for sharing this

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I wondered how a dream like that could be interpreted. Was she getting the ‘hump’ if you were dressed as a woman? Then I read your profile and she knows a bit. So maybe she wants to see you dressed as a woman. Interesting conversation when you get back perhaps!

Hi Autumn,

Of course you were a pretty woman!  And congratulations on your newly adopted camel.

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Autumn,

OK, the camel part is weird, but how cool is the rest of that dream?!

That must have been a great phone call with your wife.

Enjoy that pink fog!

Hugs, Lara

That would excite the hell out of me too. I hope you will drill her for more details on her dream, or should I say “your dream”  He! he!…

Does she know about your crossdressing?

Anonymous

If mine had a dream like that she’d probably bury it and never mention it again.

Sigh

Connie

xxx

Maybe…… Astral Telepathy??

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?