Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have long hair. I’ve had long hair for maybe 20 years. I have long hair because I’ve not had a hair cut for 20 years. My hair won’t get longer as it’s all ends caused by it snapping when I brush it or when I take the elastic hair band off (I wear it mainly in a ponytail)
      Tonight she offered to plait it. I lover her plaiting my hair. It’s so relaxing.
      I have recently been using and intense “repair” conditioner which seems to be working.
      Whilst plaiting my hair she said you should get a trim. It would get rid of the split ends and over time the hair would grow longer. I asked if she could suggest someone, and she suggested her hairdresser.
      I thought her hairdresser only cut women’s hair, but apparently they also get a few male clients too.
      So, do I make an appointment?
      If so, do I ask for a female style, that I can still wear in a ponytail for when I’m in male mode?
      Two months ago she suggested I get my ears pierced. Tonight she’s suggesting I visit her hairdresser. I’m not sure where this is leading. Maybe nowhere, but it does seem strange that she is suggesting I take these steps. She’s keen that I remain “her man”, but she’s making these suggestions. I did get my ears pierced, and enjoy them…. Do I get my hair styled?

Cerys.

Why not??? And ……..enjoy it.

kisses

Sonia

Barb Wire
      Lady

From one long haired girl to another, I say “YES!!”

Once my hair gets a bit longer I am going for that poofy 80s look!

Enjoy!

Barb 💇‍♀️

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Cerys ,

That’s for you to decide of course.
      But if your wife is okay with it I would say , why not ?
      You could even book a dual appointment so your wife can have a say
      when your hairdresser gives you suggestions to what style to take.
      So have fun at your trimming and thank your wife for suggesting it to you.

Love Sylvia.

Oh yes! Get it styled. She may want “her man” but it sounds like she wants you to be a prettier woman also.

If I still had hair (it started receding when I was 17, over 50 years ago. Damn inherited genetics!) I would be at the hairdresser weekly. Now I can only remember fondly as I pull my wig on. Enjoy your long hair, treat it well and see where this leads.

Beth

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

YES, YES, YES Get your hair done and ask for tips on hair care. As was pointed out to me on a recent post on hair care, that everyone’s hair is different, the temp and humidity, the type of shampoo and conditioner and even your diet effects your hair.
      I would suspect that with the right care plan you could get your hair to grow. Oh, and pierce ears are great too. By the way I have had long painted nails for going on 3 months now and I love them to.

. . .Cassie

Hi Cerys as it was wifes suggestion its a win win girl get it done any yes ask her to go and get cut with you and fixed just talk about it first and clear the air on what kind of style to get  have fun girl ..

Stephanie

Peta Mari
      Lady

I go to my wifes hair dresser. She trims and colors my hair for me.

Its in need of a trim now, as its fuzzy with split ends.

If your hair dresser gives you a bit of a fringe you can mix and match it fem and male.

Absolutely.  Go together and take her suggestions.  Start wearing your new hair down at home.  Tell SO it gets chilly at night in the winter and ask her if exercise pants would be good for warmth.  Get some simple panties and do your nails in clear on the weekends.  Step by step.

Yes,Yes,Yes ,as long as your wife has suggested it,go for it.But please remember to bring flowers to your wife for her love and understanding of you.It sounds like you have been given an opportunity by your wife to enhance your femininity but please remember to thank her for this opportunity.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Absolutely go to the hairstylist. What a wonderful and understanding wife. You are so lucky.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

I’m hearing a perfectly tuned choir of girls singing “Yes, do it”. If you’re up for it, your wife is up for it, why not have a play around?

In any case you really need to get a trim. My long hair hadn’t seen the inside of a hairdressers for years. I wasn’t brave, but interrogated my local unisex small shop hairstylist – I just wanted a trim and tidy, and nothing brutal. She reassured me that she also trimmed her partner who kept his hair long. She still persuaded me that it would benefit from a sharper cut and lopped 2 -3 inches off (eek I thought at the time!) but it needed doing, and it looks and feels better for it. And it’s still long.

But if you’re a bit braver than me and especially with your wife’s blessing, why not start getting a bit of style into your hair? As you say, you can always pony tail it for male mode.

Happy Hair Day!

Marti xxx

Oh yes go for it

Sara

Anonymous

Go for it! You’re lucky to have a supportive SO – don’t waste her!

Connie

xxx

Go for it Cerys.  If she’s worth what you will pay and tip for, I am sure she can help you pick a nice unisex style also, maybe some highliting too.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Paula F.
      Anonymous
      Lady

Yes go for it and enjoy your new style maybe even a bit of color? Its great that your SO is encouraging you.

My hair is long now and needs to be styled but it stays in a ponytail unless at home so I don’t see any sense in a style. When down the wife is always saying I look like some long dead rock and roller.

I have worn my hair long too. She is right that trimming the ends not only helps it grow, it also looks more full and beautiful. I have had a woman’s style and loved it. It should go well with dangly ear rings!

And if you don’t like it, just let it grow out again.

Anonymous

Currently back in with better rules, I have been in and out of a relationship where I am feminized 24/7 by my female partner, and that has included appointments in a ladies’ salon for increasingly feminine cuts and colours. It was a shock at first to have a style where I could not wear it in male mode, but now I love it including the whole salon experience. In drab I wear a hat.
      I say do it, and push for more femme looks. Your partner will let you know where the line is.
      The salon door has been opened for you…walk right in!

I started letting my hair grow out 2 years ago when Covid hit.

Long story short, someone recommended a hairstylist. Turns out the place has a lot of LGBT and trans clients. Which didn’t bother me at all (obviously). I never would have sought out a place like that on my own. But as a straight cross dresser who knew nothing about long hair, it was the best place for me to get a haircut. They answered all my questions, gave me great suggestions, and always take good care of me.

Aden S
      Lady

Yes, definitely take advantage of the suggestion. She has a plan, and might even tell you at some point.

Anonymous

I agree, definitely.  If she is suggesting take full advantage.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

If I were in your shoes I sure would! Go together make a day around it! Treat your wife to something after the appointment too.

Have fun,

Lara

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?